Christmas Time appreciation ideas?

Will we be seeing any rank down tickets around the Christmas period amongst other stuff? Only 1 generic ticket for each Star class (One 5*, One 4*, One 3*) I don’t know, I feel that would please a lot of people and it’s a pretty rare and cool item. Thoughts?

Comments

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Member Posts: 245
    How many times to we have to go over this...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Going with the title and not the post:

Let's have more creative things like the 2* arena. 2* arena, 3* arena, something like the danger rooms but not as intense, and over a fair period of time.
  • dkatryldkatryl Member Posts: 672 ★★★
    Im not advocting for the RDT, but we did get 1 for different * levels last xmas, so it isnt unreasonable to ask if we're getting it again.

A once year chance to adjust your roster slightly, due to changes to the overall meta or adding new champs to your roster, is not the same thing as screaming for rdt's every time kabam makes any change
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Let's have more creative things like the 2* arena. 2* arena, 3* arena, something like the danger rooms but not as intense, and over a fair period of time.

Honestly I hated danger rooms, why are players that are at a level way above the level of 2* forced to use them to get 5*?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    I really don't have any expectations. Definitely don't want Tickets. You never hear the end of them. I wouldn't mind another shot at Goldpool, though. If they reran the Crystal that would be nice. Generally, I try to stay away from these conversations, though. People get so worked up that when the time comes, it's usually different than what they expect.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Member Posts: 344
    What was that 2* arena that gave out 5* shards? That one was cool.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    What was that 2* arena that gave out 5* shards? That one was cool.

Road to a Million. It was centered around getting to 1 Mil Likes on Facebook.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Member Posts: 344
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Im not advocting for the RDT, but we did get 1 for different * levels last xmas, so it isnt unreasonable to ask if we're getting it again.

A once year chance to adjust your roster slightly, due to changes to the overall meta or adding new champs to your roster, is not the same thing as screaming for rdt's every time kabam makes any change

It does become unreasonable to ask when it’s done over 1,000,000,000,000 and the answer has yet to change. Just take a No and that’s it. Learn to adjust. It’s helpful
  • EB54EB54 Member Posts: 77
    Bring back my summoned sybiote at current rank as a Christmas gift.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Personally hoping RDTs do not make a come back. But if they did then maybe they could be limited to challenger rating rather than rarity (number of stars), like the CR of 5/50 or 3/45 champions. This would allow players lower on the totem pole to correct some mistakes while at the same time maintaining the strategy and value of higher level champion rank up decisions and resource management. :)
  • Red_barronRed_barron Member Posts: 28
    Will we be seeing any rank down tickets around the Christmas period amongst other stuff? Only 1 generic ticket for each Star class (One 5*, One 4*, One 3*) I don’t know, I feel that would please a lot of people and it’s a pretty rare and cool item. Thoughts?

I agree with your thoughts on rdt but you forgot 6*
    I think as the game has changed so much in this last year it would show that kabam are thinking of us and give us a chance to do a small restructure of our top champs to suit the new direction.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Mods have stated over and over and over that there is no plan for RDTs to come back. Stop asking.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    How about rank up tickets?
  • TheMightyKahrTheMightyKahr Member Posts: 21
    I'd like a gold buff and a similar 2* arena to last year. Maybe a 3* version too. The gifting stuff was nice last year too.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Honestly I hated danger rooms, why are players that are at a level way above the level of 2* forced to use them to get 5*?

I found them fun. I am way beyond 2-3-4* for most of the game. I find restricting the level of champs you can use removes the "has and has not" ideology from the game. You cant just power through with your 5* r5 corvus or blade or sparky. It adds some strategy and skill to the planning, while giving a use to champions you never use.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Member Posts: 78
    At the start Kabam were really genorous with the gold quest so what has changed now?

I really need gold, I try and do milestones on arena but it’s just not enough! I now have champs I’m just sat staring at!!

I think a month long gold quest that starts on the 1st December that is on for 2 hours and testers every 7 hours...

What say you?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    I wish to Thor they'd never invented the bloody rank-down tickets.
  • ShannonSacrifice013ShannonSacrifice013 Member Posts: 49
    At the start Kabam were really genorous with the gold quest so what has changed now?

I really need gold, I try and do milestones on arena but it’s just not enough! I now have champs I’m just sat staring at!!

I think a month long gold quest that starts on the 1st December that is on for 2 hours and testers every 7 hours...

What say you?

I don't see how anyone runs out of gold ,they even offer those gold crystals now for only 10 unjts a pop ,I have tons of 4 and 5*champs at max level and still have over 800,000 gold at all times.I have never been lower than like 200k gold in my life .BUY THE CRYSTALS ,grind arenas for them and pop arena crystals so either you get actual gold or the units to buy the gold crystals .I don't get how its that big of a problem for some people man .I can't imagine having champs sittin over freaking gold.
    What kabam Needs to do is offer ISO crystals or sell ISO for gold in their store .I struggle w iso more than anything in this game cuz 5*s take way too much per level .
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Red_barron wrote: »
    Mods have stated over and over and over that there is no plan for RDTs to come back. Stop asking.

What mods say and what happens are two different things and the thread is titled “ideas” and your offering is nothing so off you toddle

Maybe have an original idea, as the idea of Rank Down Tickets is stupid and people need to stop asking for them. Since people can't seem to read through the 3.4 million other tickets asking for Rank Down Tickets that have popped up in the last 2 weeks, though, I thought I'd reiterate it for the OP and others who are asking because it's just plain overblown and silly. Do you really think that the mods and developers are suddenly going to say "Y'know, this request is the one that made us change our mind and now we'll give out RDT. All because of THIS post!" No, so stop asking for them. If they do give them out, great. But repeatedly asking over and over and over is the definition of insanity.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Through out the month they should give us the resources to rank up a 5* to level 4 or 5, I mean I'm seeing people frustrated and ready to quit because the resources just aren't there to rank these guys up so it stops there progression, well if u want people to keep playing and progressing give them the resources to do so from month to month atleast. Kabam wants us to keep playing but it ends up being the definition of insanity to do so.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Rank UP tickets, gold, t2 alpha, gold, t5 basic, gold special 2* arena to win a 6* crystal and a promise from kabam that 2019 will see rank up materials become easier to get, and a basic 5* arena introduced