**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to rank for aw season 5?

Guys according to the new aw season development, female champs have an edge. So just wanted to ask whom should I rank

Whom to rank for aw season 5? 21 votes

Nebula unduped
42%
RavenHoodTheManMythLegendPalito_DiazZzzRasiloverBabafrigoZombieZeddBlackJ4zzjass222 9 votes
Wasp unduped
57%
RaganatorFoxhero007Darkrider05MelkerlanneroQuatre_1988NamelezGhostboytjieVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxInfineightOnly_Aloner 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Wasp unduped
    Please comment the reasons as well
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you're not going to use them ever for any other content, i would not rank them up cause you likely will bring back all your bleeding strong champs next season anyway. But i think wasp is a good option cause of her mid combo stun while doing heavy attack
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Do you have anyone else? Nebula and wasp are great, don’t get me wrong, but part of what makes them so great is their use in synergy teams like; hood, ghost, wasp and nebula, proxima, Corvus. And on those teams there are female champs who are wayyyy better.
  • Options
    InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Wasp unduped
    Well I do have magik at rank 5 +awakened, still in search of quake and medusa
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Wasp unduped
    Wasp hits like a truck with her heavy attack small health but insane damage kinda like Spidey