**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For those who are not sure about joining an Aliance.

I came back, at the end of june, from a 9 months hiatus. Didn't feel like joining an alliance. I was grinding arenas and doing DQ.
I've decided to join an ally at the end of august...

Me, august 30th...
5g6z6fjsfzo9.jpg

Me, now...
ekp5v0x3ssn9.jpg

Alliances help you progress, even low tier silver ones.

And, btw, we have 2 places free in our alliance. (75k + rating)
;)

Comments

• Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    I love fairy tales:)
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Badboyboo wrote: »
    I love fairy tales:)

Yes??? Ok.

Once upon a time, there was a man who decided to play a game instead, of getting drunk and stone.
    But, he was living a life of his own, with a girlfriend who understood that he likes to see superheroes fighting each other in a tiny screen. And, one day, all that changes...but, that's another story.

;)
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    My alliance has helped many like yourself that needed that boost -
    One guy joined us at around 175k and is now nearing 400k last time I checked, went from having a poor roster and low ability to being a great lane clearer in AQ and AW and is much happier being part of an alliance.

I love seeing people's progression from Zero to Hero... it's almost like being part of someone's origin story :smile:

• Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    250 champs, sub 250k rating pre-alliance. Around 340 champs, nearing 500k rating after about 10 months with my alliance.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    I have a low rating 130k + - but got some skills. Depending on how u play makes u better. Not your rating. I have explored 5.1 and 5.4 and im nearly elders bane with that rating
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    How often have you leaned down in your cubicles or slipped to the bathroom, when you should have been focused on something else, to make sure to do your part in the WAR? We can see what you gained! What did you give up for it?
  • Options
    Looks like at least one somebody gave up a girlfriend...
  • Options
    But that is a different story!
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Since I started my new alliance in February:

d3krq2rjl9t4.png

ojsf6ezwrgx7.jpg

• Options
    KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    The thing is the game is already time demanding enough. Alliances makes it even more so. Even for average at best rewards. You pretty much have to find free time to have outside the game where it should be vice verse. And for better rewards, a lot of unnecessary sacrifices has to be made.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    At least 1 trip a day to the gents to make sure I clear a node ha ha