**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 * Ultron Good Or Not

Just got Crystal 5 * Ultron in your opinion Good or Not

Comments

• Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    ^ that was always the way to stop his regen. Don’t mind him lol. Good immunity champ. Not the greatest but will serve you well in that regard. Good regen as well
  • Options
    warung73warung73 Posts: 21
    Thanks Sir ...
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    He's fine I just don't quite know if he's good enough to take past 3, he's been a good aq champ for me and good in some quest but isn't spectator and isn't a good defender most of the time

Uh lol Prathap it's been that way for a long time now if you didn't notice that makes me question how long you have been playing for
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I've never liked Ultron tbh but that's just me... Pre 12.0 I would've ranked him to r5 as a 4* but now he only sits at 4/40 he doesn't hit as hard there's way better champs than him and his regen is okay but I've seen better
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    When you Start a fight with 30% health, you can with the right masteries and tactic, End the fight with 75%.

So his regen is good for questing. But Since sentinels He lost his aq usabilty.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I like him a lot. Hes a pretty good attacker as well as a defender.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I have my Ultron at 4/55, he is very useful. Especially in AQ if you don't get hit too much, you will always have a constant regen every one or two fights that keeps your life at 50-75%