**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did YOU buy the new 5* Awakening Gem deal?

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Got it and pulled mutant. I only have **** for mutant at the moment(magneto, cyclops, etc), but for the long game it’s probably the best one.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Got it and pulled mutant. I only have **** for mutant at the moment(magneto, cyclops, etc), but for the long game it’s probably the best one.

When you get an Emma, Iceman, Sabretooth, AA, Domino, or Omega Red as a 5*, you’ll be glad 👍🏽

Long game for sure
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★

When you get an Emma, Iceman, Sabretooth, AA, Domino, or Omega Red as a 5*, you’ll be glad 👍🏽

Long game for sure

Wouldn’t say sabertooth is worth an ag unless it’s for prestige. But besides that yep
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Yeah got another science. Wanted tech since I pulIed ghost right before. It happens. My buddy pulled korg and a skill. Win some lose some
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Have a generic, two Sci, and a mystic now
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    The randomness doesn't bother me, there is at least one champ of every class that I would use it on of I pulled the, and 3 classes I could use instantly and r4. The price is a bit steep, but considering 10k units for awakened vision, $70 to awaken corvus, ghost, cap iw, blade, domino, or a mystic or new upcoming champ upon pulling them isn't bad.
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    $100 on a dumb game is crazy enough, but $100 for a CHANCE at getting something you want in that dumb game? That’s insane.
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I did and got exactly what i wanted. I never buy units or offers but Awakes never come around. Maybe once a year.
    So im glad, i was able to awake my new Sabertooth
    If you put 10$ aside each month, you can have 120$ each year to spend on the game.
    Folks, the deal that went down was a $69.99 Deal. Wasn't a $100 one.

The $100 one was awhile ago. It was a much worse offer than this one.

(Just for clarification) If some people are confused.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    Will buy. And yes, your right, the last 5* awakening deal was for $100 but u got to choose which class and it didn't come with all these extras. So trade off is u save $30 this time, got some extra stuff, but can't choose ur class.

I'm pretty sure the previous deals were not choose your own class. Also, I'm not entirely sure, but I believe the previous deals came with the Odin's worth of units, so I think it was actually better value imo.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Jones979 wrote: »
    $100 on a dumb game is crazy enough, but $100 for a CHANCE at getting something you want in that dumb game? That’s insane.

Relative.

People spending thousands of dollars on car stereo equipment is dumb to me.

People spending hundreds of dollars at a fancy restaurant is dumb to me.

People spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on a house that is entirely too large is insane to me.

EVERYONE of those things are physical things you actually own

This mobile game, the pixels you paid hundreds of dollars to is basically the gum I stepped on
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    For the first time since 12.0 I considered a purchase that costs real money.

Then I remembered 12.0

I'll let this one go through to the keeper instead.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Marri wrote: »
    70 dollars for a 83,33% chance you won't pull what you really want, and a 66,67% chance you pull something you can't really use unless you slap it on a trash champ...no thanks.

70 dollars, should have been a generic with at least 60 generic stones. Shove the boosts out, nobody wants them. I mean, people want them, but don't use them to inflate the value on something completely unrelated.

Ummm

You are aware those percentages are relative, right?

I love how people state subjectivity as objective fact.

I was illustrating. This doesn't apply to every player. But in my alliance alone there are 16 members who could use a gem in 2 classes, 8 who need 1 class and the rest still has trash 5*. We are no top alliance, (but the same applies to so many alliances) as we finished Silver 2, almost Silver 1, with 1BG wars twice. Now that we merged we may break out of Silver, but who knows?

Anyway, all I'm saying is that 70 dollars is a LOT of money for a gamble. And no matter who you awaken, they'll become progressively less effective as time progresses (I bought the Xmas & Cyber deals @100 USD just before 12.0). So it loses value, and you don't know when the next nerf hits and who is hit by it. Imagine awakening AA for LOL with a bought gem literally the day before they changed his stun. That's all I'm saying.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    NO not gonna buy these RNG Based items.
    also with the fact now ur able to gain 5 star way faster its hopefully just matter of time before u can pull a dupe.
    But that say.. i dont spend money on this game.. =) i play for fun and freely..
  • Last year we got a gem crystal with 3100 units for the price of an odin. That was a way better deal imo.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    not in Earth
  • VetermioVetermio Posts: 18
    It’s too much for a player that wants just to have fun and enjoy the game.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    pulled skill awakening gem used it on my r4 blade his pi now is insane more than my 6* r1 bishop
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I've bought these types of deals in the past but this time it's just not worth it to me. I already have a mutant, skill, mystic, and tech AGs... If I drop $70 I want to be damn sure it's something that will make my roster better.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Not worth the gamble. If it was generic I'd have bought it.
  • All about that F2P 4TW Life
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    I am absolutely fed up with the RNG in this game. I don't mind spending...but I won't give another penny to RNG.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    odcw0kv6c39f.jpeg

Yeah this is terrible. No units with it and still $100?

Robbery lol
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    odcw0kv6c39f.jpeg

Robbery lol

Dang, what country you in?

In the United States, it’s only $69.99
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    odcw0kv6c39f.jpeg

Robbery lol

Canada, my dude. The difference is insanity. The last offer was the same price but had units with it.
    odcw0kv6c39f.jpeg

Robbery lol

Canada, my dude. The difference is insanity. The last offer was the same price but had units with it.

That’s crazy man.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited October 2018
    Guys i mean i know i'm not in the top tier BUT are you F'n serous about buying this, i mean you could probably buy Red Dead 2 for Less and get Hundreds of hours of value from it, instead of spending more on RNG DEPRESSION.