**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing half your health due to games/network issues & fight not even started

I have lost count of the number of times where I have moved to the next node in AQ, chosen the champ I want to use, clicked fight & end up with a perpetual loading screen. I then have to quit & restart the game to find that I have lost half the health of the champ I was going to use. Due to Murphy's Law this is usually the first fight for the particular champion. Sometimes once I've won the fight I just get the loading symbol before the number of hits screen comes up & have to quit. This also happens in other event modes.

Surely it must be possible to register when a fight has started & only deduct half the health in this scenario. It's harsh to penalize someone when the fight hasn't even started - i.e. hasn't got past the loading screen.

Kabam should look into why this is happening. I don't believe it's down to the network when I can connect to the internet using other apps when this kind of thing happens. Also in the event of a Wifi problem my phone can switch to 4G.