**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Specific Rank-Down Tickets for long term bugged characters

Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
There have been several long term bugs that are character specific. For example Archangel's ability accuracy being able to be reduced (still a bug), Gwenpool getting evaded after 50 hits (still a bug), and Captain Marvel's inability to land a special 1 or 2 in conjunction with a combo (still a bug). Patch notes indicated that these bugs would be addressed, and I appreciate the attempts, but they're still not fixed. Many people have serious resources invested in one or more of these champs. Myself personally, I have all 3 as 5* rank 4s. It does not feel awesome that all of my top champions are bugged.

I strongly suggest that you issue character specific rank down tickets for these champs and other champs that have been bugged for several patches/versions now. These champs were ranked up on the assumption of a quick fix (or before they were bugged), and now it has been way too long for them to be operating at less than full efficiency. I know the thought with character specific rank downs was that they were for the instance of a character nerf only. Please recognize that these bugs are effectively acting as nerfs to these characters and address it. Allow us to re-assign resources to champions that actually work as intended. Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I do not have AA but I have the other 2 and I would take the rank down, but I would prefer the fix
  • Options
    I do not have AA but I have the other 2 and I would take the rank down, but I would prefer the fix
    I also would prefer the fix, but they've been unable to fix these thus far.

• Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    & Venompool, I'd like a tank down ticket for him please..... his block is non existent.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    & Venompool, I'd like a tank down ticket for him please..... his block is non existent.

BULL I run him AQ and he's a BEAST
  • Options
    Okay, you are welcome to your opinion,
    Just like I am....
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Agreed. They need to fix them or let us rank them down to use on other champs that function properly.

Wishful thinking.

One generic rank down every few months would be useful to have for issues like this. Fix the game Kabam.
  • Options
    Wishful thinking, perhaps ..., but i call it hope.
    Hope that kabam will play fair
    & fix the bugs or offer us RDTs
    (For a reasonable price or reward)
  • Options
    DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    nah, I think that Rank Down tickets should be more more important things, not just for character specific champs because a lot of people use those champs and have them work fine.
  • Options
    This will need a while lot more likes & agrees, before kabam even reads this...
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Don't forget Gamora. She whiffs once like every 3 combos for me.
  • Options
    sorry ...i got my issues/chumps mixed up.

VP blocks okay, but he gets parry'd into oblivion by the enemy (all of em)

& i wish i could record all the times,
    The enemy buff disappears JUST before last part of his sp1 lands & he cant regen.
  • Options
    573739 wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    ), and Captain Marvel's inability to land a special 1 or 2 in conjunction with a combo (still a bug).

I dunno I don't have a problem and she is one of my preferred strikers. I party three hit then launch a sp2.

I honestly stopped using her specials awhile back due to the issue. I haven't tried after a 3rd hit in a while, I'll give that a go.

Still, it's kinda ridiculous that she can't land one on other parts of the combo unlike everyone else.