**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why don't you make Rank Down Tickets available to buy

@Kabam Miike I spoke with you at NYCC and it was as great meeting you. I asked about rank down tickets from the MD nerf.... But how about you at least make it possible for us to purchase Rank Down tickets every few months.
Between the changes in game and mistakes made by players, we should have the ability to undo a bad ranked up champ and get precious resources back. I think this would bring more enjoyment and strategy also.

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    sigh, another SG profile, another RD ticket thread...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I spoke with you at NYCC and it was as great meeting you. I asked about rank down tickets from the MD nerf.... But how about you at least make it possible for us to purchase Rank Down tickets every few months.
    Between the changes in game and mistakes made by players, we should have the ability to undo a bad ranked up champ and get precious resources back. I think this would bring more enjoyment and strategy also.

Why dont you make better informed ranking decisions instead?
  • Defiant_BrianDefiant_Brian Posts: 23
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Why dont you make better informed ranking decisions instead?

Why don't you not comment if you arent helpful.
    Also, the game does go through updates and changes that make some champs not as good as they used to be.
    Why don't you think before you open your mouth or try to become a keyboard warrior
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    They just nerf bleed champs n buff woman heros that alone deserves rdt
  • Hello everyone,

Remember when posting to the forums to keep posts constructive and insult free.

Thank you for your interest in rank down tickets. At this time there are no current plans to distribute any. We recommend doing a search on the forums to see if a topic has been discussed before, as this can provide valuable information on this subject.

Thank you again, we will be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.