**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider Rewards save up or cash out?

Hey Folks,
I've got like 140,000 points in marvel insider. Anything ever come through there worth saving up for or should I just cash in on an Ultimate Crystal bundle and keep it moving? thanks

Comments

• Options
    lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Wait for the 3* specific champion bundle ... they normally have it every month but skipped this month because of comic con ... these bundles are 125k each and you get a very new champ, energy refills and other stuff.

Nice. Thanks, Haji!
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yup save it. I got the ultimate a while ago, but is not that ultimate :D
  • Options
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Yup save it. I got the ultimate a while ago, but is not that ultimate :D

yeah, I was looking at it and had to take a step back. I was most excited about the 3 energy refills in that bundle, so that was a red flag lol
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I have never gotten a single point from them. I have been emailing them since the event right before the black panther event. I’ve done every single event quest since then. Not one point. I’ve emailed them over and over. They do not care or do anything at all. It’s maddening.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    And yes. I have put my name in as it appears in game every time.
  • Options
    I have never gotten a single point from them. I have been emailing them since the event right before the black panther event. I’ve done every single event quest since then. Not one point. I’ve emailed them over and over. They do not care or do anything at all. It’s maddening.

dang, that sucks. I know it usually takes them a long time to apply the points but it sounds like you've waited plenty. hope they get it resolved soon!