**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R5?

Both are duped.

Who to R5? 55 votes

Emma Frost
29%
RaganatorAraevinnameplasStucatAnonymous346Swapnil_Verma0031JonibärchenMedo_top1AdvIngi_Freyr1975Justcause102FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxFleaRatKing12Fooshblalalaspigwender 16 votes
Corvus Glaive
70%
Haji_SaabadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpFoxhero007Jim0172SuperSam57godsquad891F317RixobHammerbro_64PP85CupidInbaReferencePeterQuillDankestChefcorreborreStagedear85elan0418Tylz101 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    It depends on what you need, attacker or a defender? Corvus is for offence while Emma is mainly for defense. It seems everyone is taking Corvus up these days but not many have Emma in their roster so you could actually help your alliance much more by having Emma at 5/65 for AW defense instead of Corvus.

Thanks Ingi, i have blade and ghost as r5 and ideally i'd like to use her for both since she's good at both. More as an attacker now since everyone is used to fighting her.
  • Options
    Tough one man but It does depend on what u need it for .awd or awa?
  • Options
    Corvus Glaive
    I'd say corvus. He can clear a lane by himself once he gets a charge or 2. Mine is r4 and does serious damage. Can do a 20k + on his sp2