**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

PHC Change Suggestion

For quite some time now for myself and many other summoners the PHC is of no consequence, and nothing more than a place to gain minimal ISO. Also, there is no way to earn GMC's except for the calendar. My suggestion would be to create a PHC 2.0 such as you did for AQ season 5 crystals. They would contain only 2-4 stars with the same drop rates, BUT what you could do is to trade 2-3 (similar to T4CC) of them for 1 GMC for those that are uncollected. Similar to the map 6 crystals from previous AQ's, the existing PHC's would not be eligible for the trade. I think this is a win for all summoners because even summoners that are not uncollected yet, can horde the PHC 2.0 crystals until uncollected, or open them if they choose. This will also at the same time give the end game community a generic crystal (GMC's) to be excited about.

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Or just make 7days crystal into Ultimate which 3-4champ crystal
    For uncollected Legendary crystal which 4-5champs crystal that would make whole better.
    14days waiting and gettin 3star is so heartbreaking.
  • Options
    Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    The reason I went with PHC's is they can be earned the more you do, and this just seemed as a natural progression for the game, while still keeping the PHC in tact for new and up coming summoners..
  • Options
    shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Or get rid of GMC shards, and make a GMC cost 10x the PHC shards. Kinda like the uncollected arena crystal.
  • Options
    @RandomizerRuns_4 The problem is GMCs are only for uncollected players. Anyone can access the 5* arenas, and they said they don’t want to make the milestones differ depending on uncollected status.

The only place that’s walled off from collected players is uncollected EQ difficulty, but it doesn’t really seem like a handful of GMC shards there would make much difference.
  • Options
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    @RandomizerRuns_4 The problem is GMCs are only for uncollected players. Anyone can access the 5* arenas, and they said they don’t want to make the milestones differ depending on uncollected status.

The only place that’s walled off from collected players is uncollected EQ difficulty, but it doesn’t really seem like a handful of GMC shards there would make much difference.

Why not wall off the 5* Feature for Uncollected Players then? If a player isn't Uncollected, its doubtful they have enough 5*'s to compete in that arena anyways. Of course... that's a different topic.

Yeah, I don’t think I want to get into that topic lol.