**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Don’t worry Folks

The Bleed immune global node and the female champion global node are going to only be in effect for Alliances in tier 5 AW or above.

The rest of us can rest easy knowing that our male and bleed champions are still very much good for AW attack.

(No offense to any female champs, I love many of them).

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Oh, read the official announcement from 3 weeks ago huh. Amazing how much info is in there....
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Oh, read the official announcement from 3 weeks ago huh. Amazing how much info is in there....

Hey don’t blame me man. I just see a ton of people who keep getting worried about the new global nodes and keep posting on forums about it.

It’s highly annoying, but they still do not check the official announcement or even the official forum posts either... so I don’t know what to tell you lol

Just trying to help any way I can
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Its also only for 1 season
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    yep that too @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I'd wish they add some some changes to lower tiers, down here aw is just boring - no challenging nodes at all
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    I'd wish they add some some changes to lower tiers, down here aw is just boring - no challenging nodes at all

Go join a platinum alliance if you want a challenge in war
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need more challenging global nodes like cornered+power gain, unblockable global node,
    Immune to all debuffs, aspect of war etc.