**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts On This " Little Boost" For Symbiote Supreme?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I just thought of something that would make Symbiote Supreme arguably a lot more desirable... Everytime or once per fight when he uses his Special 3, since the description says "When the hivemind hungers Symbiote Supreme offers his opponent to sate it's desires, if only briefly.", all Symbiote Champions in your Party Heal 5% of their Maximum Health... But you'd have to take into consideration things like Mystic Dispersion for balancing, maybe he must win the fight to cause the effect too, also the percent Healed could be stronger depending on his/their's Star Rating but I couldn't see it going anywhere beyond 10% and even that feels like a bit much. It'd give Champions like Carnage, Symbiote Spiderman, and Agent Venom a bit of good Regeneration that the other Symbiotes already have, and even their (Venom, Venom The Duck, Venompool) Regeneration is small.
Just curious on other's thoughts on this little idea that was rolling around my head while grinding the Event Quest.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You want to buff a champion that isn't even one month old?
  • Options
    You want to buff a champion that isn't even one month old?

Not really buff, it doesn't even effect him. I just mean to give him a bit more interest, the Arenas and Media kind of showed everyone's ehh reaction, he's such a cool Champion and should get more attention than this. Back to the "Buff" thing though, it's more a buff for Symbiote Champions that really should have Regeneration Lore Wise.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    so its more a synergy your thinking of? Maybe this could be added with a symbiote Magik or a symbiote Mordo B)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Already listed off many ways it could be worked and balanced, if you think it should be more restricted or just had a suggestion then yeah it could be a Synergy. And just think "Symbiote Supreme gives Carnage Regeneration", Symbiote Supreme would get so much more use! That's one of the main things I found lacking in the recent Carnage Buff, at least Venom got some, he has no Regeneration and is really frail. (But that's a whole other conversation) This boost would give more appeal to multiple frail Champions and increase popularity in this awesome custom made character that deserves as much love that was put into it.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing most people aren't really interested in him as they were expecting other symbiotes(riot, antivenom....)
  • Options
    And not just Carnage, it'd bring back Agent Venom and Symbiote Spiderman into the Spotlight to some extent. They're still considered good but are old and have been overshadowed by newer Champions, I'd especially love to see Agent Venom get more love (he's one of my favorite characters in comics overall).
  • Options
    I'm guessing most people aren't really interested in him as they were expecting other symbiotes(riot, antivenom....)

Yeah I definitely understand that, I was Really wanting Anti-Venom... VtD had a neat design on posters and the loading screen but just didn't do anything for me and felt a bit lack luster in gameplay and ingame model... Which is sad since they clearly put a lot of time into him too, but I personally don't like Howard. Would have liked him more if it was Rocket Raccoon in that Giant Venom Thing...
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    If you happen to be lucky enough, or played long enough, to have both 5* & 4* Quake- add Hawkeye to increase the ability Accuracy, boosting by 35%. Pretty sure its 35% anyway, maybe 5% more or less.

With Willpower mastery, your looking at a 50% increase to ability. That’s next level $h€€t
    Real Talk.