**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star generic gem - who to use it on?

Some of these are already rank 4/55, others I just pulled recently. I have 2 tech gems so if anyone says 'save for sparky' don't worry I've got him covered already when I get him. Anyone not at 4/55 who I awaken I'll take to 4/55 and then 5/65.

5 star generic gem - who to use it on? 48 votes

Hulk Ragnarok
2%
Kahrahtay 1 vote
Domino
50%
Jh_DezSpeedbumpMinkl3SungjKennadogohard123Nemesis666AanthoDankestChefAustin555555Ingi_Freyr1975JC_RafikiiNamelezAce3killerJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortuneFleaRatKing12MaRvEl_MoNsTeR 24 votes
Medusa
41%
belli300adqqedfyvrnameplasDmack976637Jdub1250OnmixDuke_Silverdfmoore26AngelicsignCeceSchmidtJustcause102YubelSaket_123RockypantherxSidDDragonIron_spider1Rehan010_Akkarin23InfineightCosmicspiderman777 20 votes
Proxima Midnight
2%
issamaf80 1 vote
Morningstar
0%
Hyperion
4%
TheManMythLegend001_kunal21 2 votes

Comments

• Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Thanks for the input. I won’t awaken any as of yet because there seems to be a tie. Domino and Medusa are both my recent pulls from completing 5.4 so I’m not familiar with them but I know they are god tier.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Domino
    i broke that tie
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Domino
    Medusa and Domino could both use it, but I guarantee you will benefit more if you awaken domino first.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Hulk Ragnarok
    No love for ghulk. He can be very fun to play and smash 😬
  • Domino
    Domino all the way. Medusa is good but Domino is just insane. Her with Rulk/Masacre synergy is awesome. Parry and heavy is all you need, if you can do that, game over. LOL option, and she will only be better this season too, can’t beat that!
    From the experience I’ve had with Hulk Rags he’s incredible even without the dupe. I think a little regen or attack booster won’t do much for me. He’s my no.1 champ for most situations that’s for sure.
    Cheers @MaRvEl_MoNsTeR. I think I’ll be going with Domino. I expected a little more light of Proxima, but after observing how long it takes her to build the attack, I’d rather have the damage there with Domino. I haven’t done LOL yet so I need a solid damage dealer.