**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going for 100% Act 5, should I leave Unit Collector for last?

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
Currently I have an R4 SL, R3 unduped blade, 3* trinity (lol), 5/50 AA, SW, blade, Void, Corvus - all duped.

I am planning on taking blade to R4 as soon as I get the skill cats. What should my general questing team be? Apart from 'interactive' nodes, should I stick to trinity + both blades and SL? Or if there aren't many villains, I go for 2x Blade, AA, SL, SW?

And lastly, should I also keep collector quest for last? I have only 3 paths left there and then 5.1-5.2 is 100% with initial clears only on the other 2 chapters. I am aiming at saving 4-5k units; would that be enough?

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    thats enough, just the biohazard paths youll need someone for that
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

I tried Blade at full power bar on biohazard in occult labs, he shrugged off the bleed in like half a sec and it didn't even tick. Not sure if thats how it is supposed to be but it worked well
  • Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 110
    Yes. For biohazard just bring bleed immune champ and don’t hit into block.
  • Options
    Mike12867 wrote: »

I tried Blade at full power bar on biohazard in occult labs, he shrugged off the bleed in like half a sec and it didn't even tick. Not sure if thats how it is supposed to be but it worked well

Interesting i fought blade alot and that hasn't ever happened
  • Options

yea because he can shrug off debuffs at 95% faster rate with full power. So thats like reducing biohazard bleed from 7 seconds to 0.35 seconds and 1 tick is generally 0.6 seconds meaning no damage
  • Options

yea because he can shrug off debuffs at 95% faster rate with full power. So thats like reducing biohazard bleed from 7 seconds to 0.35 seconds and 1 tick is generally 0.6 seconds meaning no damage

then use him