**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

t4cc crystals! best of luck

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
all the best guys hope u all get whichever class u need

i hope i can find skill cats i just dont get them wud be nice to get it nd r5 blade finally or other than that i wud prefer cosmic to rankup maybe venom or proxima

Comments

• DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    if I get a cosmic t4 then I can finally r4 my duped 5* venom
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I NEED cosmic. Three more and Medusa is my first r4. Have 5 t2a
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I'm pulling for Mystic, but it'll go wherever it goes. Good luck to you too!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    If I get one more cosmic t4cc I don't need, in gonna riot. I have zero intention of ranking up my 5 star groot.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I got skill. I’m not ranking Blade though, gonna wait until GP is ready
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    gglcwbmhf745.png
    I needed science. Was very upset because I was hyping myself up foor a science but let down so hard.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Honestly I don't need any... Got 4 for Cosmic 3 for Science 9 Mutant 0 Tech (so ig tech and ill bring my 4* Vision to r5) and 1 skill already got r4 GwenPool and r5 Agent Venom so already used a lot of them LoL same for Tech... Ranked Yondu to r4 and SL to r5
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I got skill
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I managed a Tech. Allowed me to take my 5* Sparky to r4. Now I need more gold to fully level him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I got cosmic ;-;

Same. Anyone want to trade? XD
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Really needed cosmic or mutant. Would have ranked 5ed my 4* 99sig Medusa or Sabertooth (or Archangel).

Got mystic, of course.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Got cosmic. Wanted mutant or skill but I guess I can r3 phoenix once I get more gold
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I got skill. Need mutant to r4 my 5* duped AA. I had everything except the t4c and t4b, will be getting the t2a after 100%ing symbiote difficulty(last quest). Now i have 6 t4 skill, but at least i have blade at r3.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Not going to open mine. That was crystal #50
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    JayCee wrote: »

Until Gwenpool is ready for what? You like her better than Blade? I have hey as 5* R4. She is great. I still don't have a Blade though...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Got cosmic. Wanted mutant or skill but I guess I can r3 phoenix once I get more gold

🤢
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

🤢

Got no better cosmics and already have maxed 4* medusa. Plus i enjoy playing phoenix
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Finally got the cosmic I needed to R4 Angela
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    JayCee wrote: »

Until Gwenpool is ready for what? You like her better than Blade? I have hey as 5* R4. She is great. I still don't have a Blade though...

Don’t get me wrong Blade is good at any star rating, especially with any synergy, but Gwenpool has more potential in the long run unless Kabam releases a few more mystics
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    I wanted anything but science, guess what I got
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My crystal will sit with all the other t4c crystals and shard crystals I have because I'm maxed out and have no one good to rank
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 99
    I had 12 skill t4cc, now i have 13. The only one that I didn't need haha. thanks kabam