**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THE GAME IS DOWN FOR ANDROID!

The game has crashed on me and now they are having to do emergency maintenance. Worst part is I just defeat the last Spiderman (Miles Morales) in Chapter 3 of the Spidey Challenge. The game crashed just as I was going into the victory screen. With my luck he will be back at full health and my x23 will be at half health or even KO'd. With everything that happens when the game crashes, I wouldn't be surprised. There better be something to say "sorry for the inconvenience that this outage has caused'.

Comments

• MandagarMandagar Posts: 51
    Mandagar wrote: »
    The game has crashed on me and now they are having to do emergency maintenance. Worst part is I just defeat the last Spiderman (Miles Morales) in Chapter 3 of the Spidey Challenge. The game crashed just as I was going into the victory screen. With my luck he will be back at full health and my x23 will be at half health or even KO'd. With everything that happens when the game crashes, I wouldn't be surprised. There better be something to say "sorry for the inconvenience that this outage has caused'.

Okay the game is back up and looks like Spiderman (Miles Morales) is still down. I still think that there still should be something to say "sorry for the inconvenience that this outage has caused' regardless of how long it lasted. I used to work for a DataCenter and any outages during Market hours are seen as a BIG NO NO.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Is it all up yet?
    It's back up for me. Came back up for me an hour ago.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    android user and the game is up for me
    KALIZO wrote: »

quit crying bro.. there wont be an apology message

Question, and I'm not trying to stir up an argument or a fight (just striking up a civil conversation), why is it crying when something bad happens and you respond hoping to get a response from the maker of the game? Yes, I understand that there is a high, and I do mean high, likelihood (as in NEVER) that no one will respond to apologize for the recent outage/emergency maintenance but it doesn't hurt to get the word out in hopes there will be an apology. I mean that's what this Forum is all about or at least the illusion of it. Truthfully, there should be an apology. Okay an apology with gifts would be nice (I understand not gonna happen) but would be nicer to put an apology out on the game to all Summoners just admit that something or someone screwed up on their end. I am not asking for much and I can probably say the same for all the other Summoners that were trying to grind in the arenas like me.

Question, and I'm not trying to stir up an argument or a fight (just striking up a civil conversation), why is it crying when something bad happens and you respond hoping to get a response from the maker of the game? Yes, I understand that there is a high, and I do mean high, likelihood (as in NEVER) that no one will respond to apologize for the recent outage/emergency maintenance but it doesn't hurt to get the word out in hopes there will be an apology. I mean that's what this Forum is all about or at least the illusion of it. Truthfully, there should be an apology. Okay an apology with gifts would be nice (I understand not gonna happen) but would be nicer to put an apology out on the game to all Summoners just admit that something or someone screwed up on their end. I am not asking for much and I can probably say the same for all the other Summoners that were trying to grind in the arenas like me.

Because people are jerks.
    CoquiFongo wrote: »

Because people are jerks.

No people are not jerks, most people understand the ups and downs of an online game. The game wa down for 15-30 minutes, it sucks but ranting and raving and then nothing bad actually happening is just plain sad.

That is why people say quit crying. Anyone who has played WoW or other online rpgs knows the pains that happen. Companies do not intentional screw over their customers, that is bad for business.

He was upset that the timing was so bad for him. And yes, people are jerks.