**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Blade Still Worthy For Rank Up ?

Please Make Me Sure Because I Don't Want To Waste Resources...

Is Blade Still Worthy For Rank Up ? 50 votes

Yes
90%
winterthurKenny292OKAYGangadqqedfyvrSungjchunkybpapajasonAshburnAb_SamadContestOfNoobsJCPer14ShaheerFIazG0311AanthoCrazyjack719Pizzabeatadknight27rockykostonsimolazissamaf80 45 votes
No
10%
Spity68TheManMythLegendSuperSam57AleorMoldyFingers 5 votes

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Yes
    Still top 10. If you want to hate go ahead, but blade is still an incredibly effective path clearer for 99% of content.
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Thanks For Your Input Guys, Much Appreciate It But Still Waiting For Others Different Prospectives.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yes
    He's lost a lot of his value on AW attack, but he's not completely useless for AW attack either. He's still great for questing if you at least have GR to team up with him, even better with Stark Spidey also. He'll be really useful if you're still working on act 5 and if it's a 5* you're talking about, he's a nice cheap option for LOL too.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Of course blade is still top 3 champ in the game. Only champ better than him is domino
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Yes
    Yeah. If your looking for a group opinion on him, visit the link below to my most resent poll at https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103934/how-much-do-you-like-blade#latest
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    Thanks, I'll Look Into It.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes
    Depends where you are in the game and if we are talking 4 or 5*, if you still need to tackle act 5, then definitely worth the rank up. Even a 5/50 can be paramount to helping clear and explore act 5.

If it's a 5* and you're done with all of act 5, I definitely think he is still worthy of r4 and r5 as a 5*, just depends on your AW path and how much of LOL you have left.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    No
    ugh blade this blade that