**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Donations

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
In my opinion donations are the worst system in mcoc, they make no sense in the current state of the game and are the main drawback or running high tier aq maps, imo high tier aq maps should only not be played when the ally can’t clear them, whether that be time or difficulty, we shouldn’t be stopped by needing to grind arena for 5 hours a day to get the gold and bc needed to run map 6, now I know what you’re thinking, removing donations will hurt kabam’s profits, but it won’t, to me donations have no true financial benefit to kabam from what I see, the resources are not things that can be brought, and they encourage more people to play arena, which is the alternative to spending, and kabam would even get a bit back by the increase of map 6 gameplay resulting in more items used, and overall the rewards released wouldn’t be much greater than before overall, this is why I think they should be removed, if you do to post a comment below

Comments

• Options
    Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Although i think donations suck.. I disagree, works better for ally as a whole that everyone has skin in the game. I think they should make it so its not such a strain to get resources to make them.. Kabam tighter than vegas slots with drops, And everything at carnival prices, wouldnt kill them to scale them back or up the BC, Loyalty, Gold rewards.