**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

BPCW reflect stun on Corvus

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
I was just running AW and came across BPCW on the armor node he is usually on and used Corvus as I always do. Parry to start and throw a combo, parry again and suddenly I'm reflect stunned and dead. I've fought BP on this same node before and no reflect stun, was there a change to the interaction between these two or was this just a fluke? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    If he has more armor ups than he does armor break, I’m pretty sure he can still stun
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    If he has more armor ups than he does armor break, I’m pretty sure he can still stun

How would that be possible since Corvus’s armor break is the number of armor up + 1 ?
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    TKal wrote: »

How would that be possible since Corvus’s armor break is the number of armor up + 1 ?
    nevermind didn’t know that

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Think issue with BPCW from what I recall is sometimes if he gains an armor while being stunned it triggers reflect?

So if you parry your first hit may be fine but if he gains armor up when doing that hit (or node?) he would have armor up while still being stunned. I haven't seen it always interact this way but pretty sure seen it in the past. I also don't agree if this is indeed what is happening and the check should be on when the stun is applied, not the armor up