**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom’s True Strike not Working on IMIW

I just fought IMIW twice in War when he was below 18% with Venom (supposed to have true strike when opponent is below 18%) on a stun immune/bleed immune node, and got autoblocked every time i tried to hit him. I have a video, but unfortunately the site only lets me upload photos.

Comments

• Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Provide link to video after you upload to youtube?
  • Options
    Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    https://youtu.be/Lw9uJ5n-ItY

Here’s the link to the video
  • Options
    This is similar to courage and hulk's fury.
    They provide boosts if you fall below 50 and 25%
    Here, venom gains true strike if imiw will fall below 18% not if he is already less than 18%
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    edited October 2018
    There is currently a problem where it waits till 18% of the start of the fight. E.g if he starts at 50% you'll get TS at 9%
  • Options
    Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    Wow this is a problem
  • Options
    vj5g2v0tn8wo.png

Ability says true strike when below 18% not when the opponent falls below 18%
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Interesting. So it either works like Courage or like Hulk SMASH or Ultron’s regen

If it works like the Mastery then it’s a bug

If it works like most champion abilities tied to health loss then it’s a feature

Except this works as an opponent’s health loss which makes this so much more confusing
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Phone2312 wrote: »
    vj5g2v0tn8wo.png

Ability says true strike when below 18% not when the opponent falls below 18%

It says “Opponent below 18% health”

Venoms bloodlust grant him true strike and unblockable special attacks

• Options
    If it were supposed to work only when the opponent falls below 18% that should be clarified in the description, and that’s not a great buff. I think it’s a bug.
  • Options
    AncientrelicAncientrelic Posts: 34
    I ran into the same thing against nc in rttl 4.5
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike when are you guys planning on pushing through the fix for Venom? It would be great to know when we can bring him to war and use his true strike.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    If this isn't fixed or "is working as intended" then venom isn't getting ranked up. Could y'all please comment and tell us which it is.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Thanks for the report, everyone. I've passed it along for review and will update this thread when we have more information!
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Doesn't "bloodlust" mean when the champ is bleeding? Or it used to.