**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa LoL run

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
So contemplating taking medusa on a LoL run. My question is does the Inhuman Royal family synergy work to help on the enrage timer? The wording says at the start of the fight she gains 25% more attack. Is the base attack calculation for the timer completed before that at the loading screen or when the fight starts. Was thinking running Medusa with inhuman synergy as well as YJ and Antman. Max liquid courage. No need for willpower. Medusa 4/55

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    NitoNito Posts: 70
    edited October 2018
    No, the inhuman royal family synergy does not extend the enrage timer. However, she only needs 6% more attack from synergies to get the extended enrage timer, so your team will work just fine
  • Options
    Hmmm. I’ll have to do some math I guess. I wonder if mutant crit team would be better
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Yeah you can do the royal synergy with Clops and Mags if you’re only planning to use Medusa
  • Options
    Think clops and mags is 12% same as AM and YJ. That and inhuman be 37% increase along with liquid courage which is another 30%. 67% attack boost she should hit pretty hard along with boosts.