**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary offer in unit store

Worth it or not

Legendary offer in unit store 57 votes

Yes
15%
Skeleton777SpeedbumpStephenHeadrollerWorknprogressLeo_ruPaytoPlayXxxdaniel3344Reality_Stone_14 9 votes
No
84%
GamerVdh2008DalBotDrZolaSpity68BK_AVENGERAraevinbuffajrCristalmanunknownRikuremabm3eppskhehmistMasterFlintAnonymous346CassyHammerbro_64CoachiditeDoctorJDTMelodicMetal 48 votes

Comments

• Options
    Yes
    In middle
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    No
    Kabamming (Verb): offering a deal for bleed champs right before the AW Season of no-bleed for higher level maps 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    StephenStephen Posts: 80
    Yes
    My alliance does not do higher maps yet so it doesn’t effect us @DalBot
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Yes
    tz8dcn60v6ua.png
    How about when you see my roster still no or yes
  • Options
    Yes
    hkers38zi6tr.png
    nv3xsobo6bk7.png
    7af395rqyn8z.png
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    No
    no guarantees you will get a 5*..I guess anything 4* or better is good..may end up duping one of the current 5* you have
  • Options
    Yes
    @bm3epps I understand stand that but with my roster I can’t even do rttl or act 5 or rol
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Stephen wrote: »
    @bm3epps I understand stand that but with my roster I can’t even do rttl or act 5 or rol

that's not true, guly duped is good, voodo is a very good champ even not duped, just learn how to play him - his poison damage is very satisfying. youndu is decent, but first two should be enough for rol at least. also I did rttl mostly with my 5/50 hype except 2-3 latest squares
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    @Stephen u got enough champs to finish rol and get uncollected..and u also have two of the best options to have for rttl chapter 4 in sw and xbones
    If u don't have SW duped then I would recommend using a gem on her and putting every stone u have into her..she is an amazing questing champ even at R4
    Regarding the deal...I don't think it's worth going for..money for a chance at a 5*(a handful of which are "god tier" options) is not a good deal IMO
  • Options
    MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    No
    I got 3 Four star Wolverine X-23... I was crushed...
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Yes
    I got mooned by a 4* knight...Now I think it’s overpriced haha
  • Options
    CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    No
    Where’s wolverine and gwenpool kabam?