**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aspect of Death - Epic

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Just finishing up Exploration and I wanted to pool for suggestions. What Boosts did you guys use for Aspect of Death? I'm rationing Strands, and Baiting is not always working as I'm dealing with some lag, so I wanted to get some simpler solutions. Best I can think of is Purge. Any feedback? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    None - you can block and parry and hit as normal, just don't get hit.

Ok. I was thinking of keeping the Power down with Purge, or using the Buff that brings you back 10%. I'll probably have to dummy it and use my phone. Less issues. Thanks.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Power control helps. I used a 6* Hawkeye to manage their power and when they did get to use a special, either just play super safe, or punish their specials and just keep a slow combo to manage the death touch timer.
  • Options
    Power control helps. I used a 6* Hawkeye to manage their power and when they did get to use a special, either just play super safe, or punish their specials and just keep a slow combo to manage the death touch timer.

Thanks.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There's aspect of death in epic EQ? Don't remember seeing it lol
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Just finishing up Exploration and I wanted to pool for suggestions. What Boosts did you guys use for Aspect of Death? I'm rationing Strands, and Baiting is not always working as I'm dealing with some lag, so I wanted to get some simpler solutions. Best I can think of is Purge. Any feedback? Thanks.

You could use hardened coating at 100% HP for 100% chance to perfect block
  • Options
    Mike12867 wrote: »

You could use hardened coating at 100% HP for 100% chance to perfect block

That's an idea. Thanks.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    There's aspect of death in epic EQ? Don't remember seeing it lol

Lol same here