**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Veteran player (7000 prestige) with decent roster looking 4 a semi-retired AQ focused alliance

Starting a new job next week (Monday) and am looking to take a break from the competitive grind.

I'm looking for a semi-retired alliance that focuses mainly on AQ and less in AW. This would mean you are doing at least Map 44444 and AW but not gung-ho on becoming Gold 1 or beyond. I don't mind grinding for the resources needed for Map 55555 donations but I really can't commit to both Map 5 AND Gold 1 AW focused at the same time. So if you occasionally lose (or always lose) in AW or just do 1 or 2 BGs that's what I'm looking for. So basically you do AW primarily for the loyalty needed to run AQ.

My goal and objective is to rank and level up my roster as I really don't need anymore champs at the moment. Getting a few Map 5 crystals per week is still important to me, so please no pure Map 3 alliance invites.

I am not looking for a fully retirement alliance that doesn't do almost anything.

I am still willing to commit being active enough to complete Map 5 all week as well as the donations. But I cannot commit to event minimums anymore. No retirement based Map 6 since I don't think I'm that good to clear Map 6 paths.

My roster is pretty decent with a god tier R5 5* and 6 god tier R4 5*s, 3 x 6*, and 40 R5 god tier 4*s. I have 3 more R4 5*s on the way (IWIM, Hyperion duped, Sabretooth) that's why I need to be in an AQ focused alliance for the T2A shards. I'm Uncollected going for Elder's Bane (I've 100% Act 5.4.6 --that level with final boss Ultron-- and working backwards).

I also prefer an alliance that communicates in Line. My line ID is raffygucci. Hit me up if I'm someone that can be a good alliance mate in your team. I'm fairly communicative when I'm not busy and as you've seen on this post, hate the drama and all that nonsense. Asian timezone prefered (Filipino here) but okay with global alliances that have an Asian BG in them.

ki8d1qhytmkg.png

Comments