**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Is That One Champion You Love Playing, But Can't Justify Ranking?

13»

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Capt marvel....I’m still debating on taking her to rank5 as a 5*
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    For me it’s Gambit and MK. More Gambit for me but both because they have similar animations. I really like Gambit’s specials and he can do a ton of damage in the right situations. But he just doesn’t have that extra something for me to rank him.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Taskmaster
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior, symbiote spiderman, captain marvel, loki, mordo.
  • CaguioaCaguioa Posts: 25
    I ranked down my doctor strange on when he was nerf 12.0... havent touched him since,

• Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    MODOK, but his low block prof is the reason why I can't rank him.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Now it's Carnage. Can't rank him over my corvus
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Yup. I have venom and dupe carnage sitting at r1 for the moment. So many good cosmics on my roster and not a quality mystic in sight.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    For me it's the hood. I love his kit, but I have other champs on my priority list like killmonger, ghost rider etc.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    you should rank up any character you enjoy playing i do that and i've gotten through about almost everything just gotta find the time to do that last 3% in Act 5
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Yup. I have venom and dupe carnage sitting at r1 for the moment. So many good cosmics on my roster and not a quality mystic in sight.

Luckily I have literally all the good mystics but SW. Just recently pulled GR can't rank him either atm either. Wish there was a way for higher level players to earn Resources to level and rank much faster than our options now.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    For me it’s Gambit and MK. More Gambit for me but both because they have similar animations. I really like Gambit’s specials and he can do a ton of damage in the right situations. But he just doesn’t have that extra something for me to rank him.

Gambit is a good one... I have him as a 5* but would never actually put any resources into him. He is pretty fun to mess around with. I especially love stacking 10 prowess and doing insane sp2 damage for a 1/25. Unfortunately he just isn't that usable for anything besides questing in Heroic or Master. Honestly I think they should change the fact that each stack of the charge while holding block takes longer than the previous. It makes it difficult to get more than 6 or 7 stacked at a time.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    KattohS wrote: »
    Love using DD Classic.

Just seems so easy to use.

I think I misread this post.

I like using my unduped hulkbuster for his fury 3 animation and seeing a big chunk or all the life removed from the ai.

Everyone says he isn't that good for ranking up tho. Currently 5* @ rank 2