**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just pulled 5* Luke Cage

Is he good? Just thinking i wanna rank 4 luke cage up or og Hulk

I need decision decision!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    both serve their own purpose. If you need a bleed immune that can reduce power gain with exhaustion as well as convert exhaustion into concussion debuff to reduce ability accuracy, go for luke cage.

If you need a poison immune that can potentially stun lock, go for hulk
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I already had poison immune with my r4 5* Hypy.

I r4'd my 5* LC, with no regrets.

The other big consideration on OG Hulk is awakened or not. If not awakened, then poison immune and potential stun locks is about all he brings.

If awakened, and sig is decently high enough, then a low health hulk will HULK SMASH! things like crazy, and that makes the decision a little more difficult.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Ah, cage is way better
    Only thing hulk has over him is poison immunity, and bleed immunity is arguably more useful anyways
    Go cage
  • Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Within in a week I pulled and duped my 5* Luke. He's sitting at r2 until I get more resources to rank him higher.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    LC is an excellent champ, I use him regularly for map 5 AQ but he’s stuck at 3/45 due to t2a restrictions
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I have 5* LC and 5* OG Hulk, both unduped. I chose to take LC to rank four as he hits harder more often. No regrets.
  • Options
    Ton_TonTon_Ton Posts: 128
    Luke cage is unduped and hulk is duped
    But i think iam gonna go with Luke cage, just tested him , he is a beast, he hits ver hard man...
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Luke Cage is a great champ alone.
    og Hulk is a quest beast with Void/Thor Ragn/Heimdall/Hela
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I really like Luke. He doesn't need to have low health to get great damage like Hulk and is really tanky against non-crits. His ability to stop power gain is pretty nifty too.