**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I kinda set to finish up Act 4?

So my current top champs are
5* 2/35 stark spidey
5* 2/35 kingpin
5* 1/25 moon knight
5* 1/25 iron man
4* 4/40 angela
4* 4/40 civil warrior
4* 4/40 sabertooth
4* 4/40 wolverine
4* ghost rider i'm currently working on ranking up to 4/40
All unduped

I've cleared the first three chapters of Act 4, but I started running into trouble on the Maestro's chapter. Since then I've gotten my starky and kingpin ranked to rank 2, and Wolvie ranked up to 4/40.

I have about 1.2K units in the bank, and a good number of lower level pots/revives stored up, but I'm still a little hesitant to really go for a push. Should I wait till I can rank up one or two more of my champs? Like r5ing a 4*, or r3ing my starky? Or should I just wait to save up some more pots/units?

Keep in mind i'm not the best player ever, I can pretty solidly get to around 50 combos, but I do mess up frequently enough (yes I have dex and parry unlocked). So please don't just say 'git gud m8' ^_^, i'm trying I promise.

Comments

• WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Yes, you have the fire power to blast thru act four, take my advise and in 4.4.1 go for iron man instead of venom. if memory serves correctly you should get a boost to your sparks attack damage. and should make that quest a lot easier. Good Luck, watch out for Maestro third beam sp1 degen, it will kill you so quick its not funny.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hale yeah.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yes you can x70
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Dude you ca nbn easily do it
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I’d even say you could push for uncollected
  • heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    Awesome :) thanks guys!
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Yes you can definitely. I did act 4 with a team of 4/40 2/35 only.
    Just read the nodes and choose your path carefully.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    yes
  • Did it with 3* 3 30s and 4 40s the initial clear
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    i beat maestro with gwenpool easily
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    You can do it go go go
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Dude Maestro isn't really that hard, neither is chapter 4. I had about 4 4* 4/40's when I hit him. You just might need a heal-block champ for the IM on the arc overload node in 4.4.6
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Looks like you got the fire power to take Maestro down. Good luck and hope you get him without using your units
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    When you get to Maestro, take the middle path then look up a video on how to evade his L1 and you are set to beat it.