**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up 4* Corvus Glaive or Hyperion to R5 or 5* Psylocke to R2?

MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
I finally got my third cosmic T4CC recently and while I don't have the requisite T4BC yet (probably will take a week), I want to figure out who is the better 4* champion to upgrade to rank 5 when I can: Hyperion or Corvus Glaive. I haven't had Corvus Glaive for long and I only just duped him, so I'm still trying to learn everything about his fighting capabilities, the pros and the cons. Conversely, I've had awakened Hyperion for several months now and I'm well aware of his strengths and weaknesses for most situations.

Alternatively, I could upgrade 5* Psylocke to rank 2 now. Part of the reason why I would upgrade her instead of Hyperion and Corvus Glaive is because I just duped 4* Iceman (but sadly I can't upgrade him to rank 5 anytime soon) and I have an excess of mutant ISO-8 that I can't really use effectively anywhere else (unless I waste the class bonus which I really want to avoid). However, I'm still early stages with 5*s as I only have three others: Iron Man (Infinity War, 2/35, unawakened), Luke Cage (2/35, unawakened), and Iron Man (1/25, unawakened), whereas I have 61 4*s (1 5/50, 11 4/40s).

Rank up 4* Corvus Glaive or Hyperion to R5 or 5* Psylocke to R2? 29 votes

4* Corvus Glaive (SA: 1) to rank 5
55%
MMCskippyTendersquadSIlverProfessorZzzAnonymous346axelelf_1DankestChefCatswag59NamelezPedritkoJayCeeBlackJ4zzWelderofortuneLukeYoshikiLoctiteSuperGlueThanos_Car 16 votes
4* Hyperion (SA: 46) to rank 5
37%
TheManMythLegendDOKTOROKTOPUSBobomancx23433Shadow_PhoneixFhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72FooshblalalaPete4ever_khanCosmicspiderman777MrBanks 11 votes
5* Psylocke (unawakened) to rank 2
6%
Palito_DiazSamspade23 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    4* Hyperion (SA: 46) to rank 5
    I’m going to assume you have really good offensive champs so putting that guy on AW defense would be killer.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    The only reason I'm voting for Corvus is the pure damage potential for AW offense or even LOL... Once you complete his tasks, his damage output ramps up fast. In AW, I've had him with 2 tasks checked off after the first fight and then rode him to the final boss battle.

I think he's the answer for a lot of questing content, especially if you can activate his synergy with Wolvie.

I'm going to try him out on some Act V content soon, but if AW is any indication, it's going to be fun.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I'm going to go with Corvis but just for AW, AQ and general questing do not attempt to take him into fights where the opponents health pool is large as it quickly becomes a pain in the rear, his damage drops off significantly once he runs out of Glave charges.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    5* Psylocke (unawakened) to rank 2
    Work on your 5 star. Especially with your mutant iso stockpile. She's got great power control, very underrated champ if you ask me.