**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change dungeon mechanism

You have to change the mechanics of the game, I do map 5-6 and 7, I always look for a partner because the people of my alliance do not play often or in my schedule and 90% of the comrades who play me never move from room 2 , they are dying against CYCLOPSSSS AND OTHER ****, the worst of all is that I can not insult them in chat, politically correct **** (benefits of insulting noobs, downgrade your anger for having lost characters 5 * r4 or 6 * in room 2 and not being able to make more points).
SUGGESTION
1. Points system inside the dungeons (similar to MVP), the final boss gives 0 points (because it is very easy to kill him), the other nodes give 1 point, if you kill a mini boss with two advantages / links (your partner is noob and I did not kill the first node) gives 2 points and based on those points a partner is chosen.
2. If option 1 is very complicated, then make dungeons individual, you need more individual content that gives better rewards and not the same mechanics that have aqt and aw, I am tired of playing as a team with strangers who are bad in the game and they have god champions.
3. Been playing for 2 years maybe a lil more, every update we have new content, more bugs, some fix, some fix that give more bugs but what we all want since the day you funny ppl put a heal button in arena is a.................. HEAL ALL BUTTON IN ARENA Or AUTOMATIC HEAL, i think 99% will appreciate this instead of new content (epic new mission for next month bla bla).

Comments

• Zero_USHZero_USH Posts: 17
    Sorry if this post is offensive but i dont know why i can´t edit it, also that would a perfect thing to add