**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips For Collector (hope this helps)

2»

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    I dont play all no lol. Only my main account atm
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    okay but damn why you make so much got bored or something
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Good Lord, 19?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure the collectors sp3 is an instant kill regardless of indestructible
    Ye pretty sure it instant kills u like everyone else said. Cant u guys go test to see that u are wrong? Why would i even post that it can be tanked if it cant? It only states that way cause the damage is too much to survive. But indestructable tanks it no matter what.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh geez people that escalated quickly. Calm down. The thrags synergy worked for me, but I didn’t get to test tanking sp 3. Didn’t get the pic of him indestructible, but as you can see, I took 7 hits to the face before killing him, so the indestructible is definitely powerful.
    k771fghcdewy.png
    Thanks mitchell
    Try LC tanking sp3. It worked better for me. Then play for time to reset indestructable and then tank his sp3 again
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Heimdall synergy for indestructible works too; I used Hulk for my initial clear with ThorRags synergy so thats double immunity/cheat death and also the hela/angela synergy which worked only 10% of the time due to AA reduction by collector. Vision lacks the damage but gets the most hits in; I still need to kill him 3 more times so keeping that for last
    I have seen some of the players asking uncollected help , so i decided to renew this Post of mine.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'd like to recommend Spider-Gwen and Corvus. SG can just evade the collector's specials once they go Unblockable, and Corvus can just lay in all the damage once he has at least a couple of charges, which you should be able to get from most paths in 5.2.6