**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starburst Damage

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Does anyone have any tips for avoiding Starburst Damage in Act 4? It really takes off too much health off my champs

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    You can use Gulk. Face Me will mitigate Starburst damage.

It's important to understand how Starburst works. The closer the enemy is to death, the more damage you'll take.

Knowing this, you could use someone like Deadpool, Wolverine, or X-23. All of them get more regen as they store power. If you hold your specials, this will help to offset Starburst.

Additionally, you could try to use champs capable of big burst damage to finish the fight. Use champs who have devastating L2's or L3's and unleash them when you know you'll finish them. Phoenix, Hulkbuster, Hulk, many others work well with this method. Using Recoil with this method will actually help you as the goal is to finish them before the recoil damage takes effect.

Good luck.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    My answer is somebody with big SP damage and/or regen (for ex. Rogue, Hyperion). Just keep their HP as high as possible and then liquidate them as fast as possible.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U cannot avoid the damage...although champs like gulk(face me) and duped magik(limbo recovers health lost due to starburst) help u mitigate the damage u are inflicted with...other than that as suggested earlier go for regen champs (wolvie,x23 are really good options) to regen health or just go for high burst champs...ideally I would suggest completing(including exploration) the other chapters while strengthening Ur roster and then power through it with an improved roster later on
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Thanks so much guys!