**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5 star champ will I pull?

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
About to open my sixth 5-star champ. I have Gulk, Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Angela and Yellowjacket already.

Which 5 star champ will I pull? 52 votes

Colossus
25%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaPiviotPcc880adqqedfyvrvinniegainzJyotishkaJackbrooks2580PedritkoCASrini003MrOnizukaFooshblalalaRebellion_666 13 votes
Iron Patriot
17%
bm3eppsStucatRasiloverXxLoganTDCxXCainsickboy9InfineightCosmicspiderman777Agent_T 9 votes
Spidergwen
26%
DrownedGodFlareDogenameplasDuke_SilverAdvFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_Tomstar124LoctiteSuperGlueJoBoB1982LostReplica23XkingronniexV_BlazerÆgon0710 14 votes
Stark-enhanced Spider-man
30%
NikoBravoDarkrider05Anonymous346Ab_SamadSceptilemaniacAhitlawAanthoYouconfusedRafikiiReverend_RuckusSDPSairam44SmashMrwarren96FangmanglerUltimatesaber32 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket dupe
  • Options
    I pulled Domino.

Blown away....
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Colossus
    Congratulations. Playing nearly four years and I share only YJ and WS with you. You should feel pretty lucky—none of your 5*’s are bad.

Although...didn’t you just pull NC recently too? Also not bad.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Stark-enhanced Spider-man
    I pulled Domino.

Blown away....

Wow awesome
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    Congratulations. Playing nearly four years and I share only YJ and WS with you. You should feel pretty lucky—none of your 5*’s are bad.

Although...didn’t you just pull NC recently too? Also not bad.

Dr. Zola

Right. Yellowjacket is on my second account, not this one. And yes I pulled Nightcrawler on both accounts on the same day, just like I pulled Hulk Ragnarok as a five star on both accounts on the same day.

I am happy with all of my five star pulls, although tech and mystic champs are evading me. See what I did there?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Spidergwen
    I pulled Domino.

Blown away....

Congrats shes amazing
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why does everyone always get WS as one of the first 5*? It feels like WS is rigged to be the first.

I got sparky as my first 2 5* XD
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot
    If not KK,IP, Groot, Hulkbuster, Spider-Gwen, Falcon, etc