**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Potential changes to KHAN

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Potential changes to Kamala Khan

This time, a character that has a 5* version, and has been garbage for far too long. Let’s see if we can’t write her up some better abilities, eh?

Signature

- Extend Fury effects by up to 20 seconds (based on sig. If someone unfortunate enough to have a max sig 5* khan can tell me how high her sig goes, I might make this higher)
- Increase Fury effects by a flat +10%
- Block proficiency bonuses from her passive increase by up to 15%
*This ability rewards aggressive play with near perfect block proficiency

Base Kit

- Keep the poison immunity
- Keep the block proficiency bit
- If kamala has at least one fury buff, all heavy attacks and special attack hits remove one buff per hit
- If kamala does not have a fury buff, a timer starts for x seconds. Upon expiry, she gains a 30 second fury buff, increasing attack by 15%
- All basic attacks have a 12% chance to grant a fury buff (these stack to 3), granting 20% attack for 8 seconds
- Charging a heavy attack grants up to 2 fury buffs, granting 25% attack
- These buffs no longer fall off by being hit
- If any heavy attack fury buffs are active when charging begins, heavy attacks are unstoppable
- Kamala likes to play fair, so when her opponent evades or auto-blocks, she get mad at them, triggering a 30% fury for 10 seconds. This does not stack
- Kamala cannot be stunned by the Parry mastery

Special 1- Triggers between 2 and 4 furies, granting 10% attack
60% chance to inflict a 40% concussion. Chance increases by a flat 5% per active fury

Special 2- 100% chance for fury, granting 40% attack for 10 seconds

Special 3- Locks all active furies in place as passives, and grants an aptitude buff for 15 seconds, increasing all buff potency by 50%. Upon aptitude’s expiration, all Kamala’s fury buffs fall off


The goal here was to, of course, make her fury stronger, and allow for some big burst damage with the special 3, but also not make her useless without that special 3 burst. I was going for mainly a big fury beast, not much on the utility

What do y’all think of this one? More to come soon!

Comments

  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    If you scale down her base attack, sure. Seems like I could stack a WHOLE lot of furies that are VERY effective... either scale down her attack or the fury effectiveness
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    If you scale down her base attack, sure. Seems like I could stack a WHOLE lot of furies that are VERY effective... either scale down her attack or the fury effectiveness

    Values are rough, I’m no character designer lol
    I suppose yeah, scale down the base attack a little bit to compensate
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    edited October 2018
    still weak


    edit:i read it the wrong way
  • Options
    @Whododo872 Create potential Changes for Mordo Bro...
    😉
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    CASrini003 wrote: »
    @Whododo872 Create potential Changes for Mordo Bro...
    😉

    Sure, I’ll do that one next. Though he doesn’t necessarily NEED a buff, I’ll see if I can write something up soon
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have a five star Khan and a five star Iron Patriot. If she had this buff she would be amazing!
  • Options
    Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to share these suggestions with us. There's also an active discussion HERE, where others are discussing how they would like to see older Champions made more powerful.

    If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.