**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Since our bleed champs are now useless in AW, can we have rank down tickets?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
So, if you rank up someone like Gwen or Blade specifically for War, now you change it to no more bleed, don't you think we should have rank down tickets.

Now, some of you may say, well, the game evolves, blah blah....doesn't really hold. If you had a favorite place to eat, and you like their burgers, and suddenly they change their receipe, you might as well go somewhere else.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I ranked up blade specifically. Just trying to get through the next 4 weeks and the node goes away.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    So, if you rank up someone like Gwen or Blade specifically for War, now you change it to no more bleed, don't you think we should have rank down tickets.

Now, some of you may say, well, the game evolves, blah blah....doesn't really hold. If you had a favorite place to eat, and you like their burgers, and suddenly they change their receipe, you might as well go somewhere else.

Here's a better question for you types: if you're offered an option to outright sell your 5 star bleeders you so desperately want to de-rank, would you? After all, you're not going back to that restaurant anymore, what other need would you have for your blade or gp? Put your money where your mouth is, champ.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    No, it’s for a month. Stop begging, adapt and overcome.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I doubt people ranked up Blade and gwenpool for aw alone, I also doubt if people got RDT they would use them on blade or gwenpool. Since this bleed immune node is only for one season and doesn’t even apply to everyone.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Can’t blade turn off nodes against villains and mystics with the correct synergy champs? Wouldn’t that make some champs able to bleed? You’re saying blade has 0 uses without his bleed. He still has danger sense and regen. 2 great abilities. Would not want blade and gp ranked up for next season when this node is gone?

Kabam can see data of every fight in aw. This seems like an attempt to bring more diversity to aw. How many females really get used on offense? Magik, MS, and GP is all I ever see. I would like to see how this plays out
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I doubt people ranked up Blade and gwenpool for aw alone, I also doubt if people got RDT they would use them on blade or gwenpool. Since this bleed immune node is only for one season and doesn’t even apply to everyone.

I would gladly use a rank down on Gwenpool. =)
  • Another day. Another rank down ticket discussion.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »

I would gladly use a rank down on Gwenpool. =)

I was thinking the same. I would rank down Gwenpool.

Also, your analogy is terrible OP. According to your analogy you should go play another game.
  • Hey y'all -

Dropping in to let you know we don't currently have plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. However, we will continue to pass the desire on to the rest of the team for consideration in the future. :)
This discussion has been closed.