**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela Buff

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
I've had Hela for a while, because she was my first 4 star. Lately though, I've been feeling like Hela is becoming less useful when it comes to big battles. Hela has some sort of blade for each attack, whether it be a sword, spear, or dagger. The thing is, shouldn't Hela have some sort of bleed on basic attacks? Moon Knight just hits someone with a stick and they bleed and get stunned. Also, stabbing people with knives and spears usually results in massive bleeding. So should Hela get bleed?

Hela Buff 34 votes

Give her Bleed!!!
38%
NikoBravoMSRDLDYouconfusedInbaXxLoganTDCxXPedritkoJemanjiHellboy1804FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWakanda4Ever278LoctiteSuperGlueSuelChubs2X 13 votes
Don't give bleed!!!
61%
Whododo872Eb0ny-O-M4wKaruseusTheManMythLegendFlareDogeSungjAnonymous346Greifmaster911Hammerbro_64Duke_Silverrockykostonissamaf80RicemanV1PER1987NeoDazarasTheSquish671XxOriginalxXFooshblalalaRehan010_Cosmicspiderman777 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Don't give bleed!!!
    This post has little meaning, hela is pretty good with her furies and ramp up damage.

FYI, I have a duped 5* hela, so I'm not against buffing her.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    If thats the case few example are Angela,psyloke even corvus and some champs have blades and they dont all bleed.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Wakanda4Ever278 have your lessened too stack furies well with her? She's got very high damage potential I 5/50'd mine
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Give her Bleed!!!
    Yes. Make her OP. My 4/55 one would love some bleeds.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Give her Bleed!!!
    Yea. While we're at it give psylocke angela and corvus bleed too
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Don't give bleed!!!
    Hela is a beast, you just need to match her playstyle. I got my 1/10 4* to hit harder than my 5/50 Medusa.