Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

5 Star to R4 Choice

All are awakened, 20 sig except IMIW at 60 sig.
I have no specific need for offense or defense for AW, straight up I'm doing so just because I have the resources to take one of them up.

Current roster also includes 5 star R5 Blade and R4 Voodoo, Iceman, Carnage and Luke Cage.

Who would you level up?

5 Star to R4 Choice 15 votes

Iron Man Infinity War
20%
SidDDragonNerds_galoresickboy9 3 votes
Hulk Ragnarok
20%
Quatre_198810or_Strongcrystaldsmith 3 votes
Magik
46%
FlareDogeDuke_Silverstuart13_NHBFhfjghhggggjfhfjghiennvInfineightAngusMac279 7 votes
Dormammu
0%
Hood
0%
X-23
6%
Mitchell35 1 vote
Archangel
6%
Inba 1 vote