Options

Make uncollected login crystals

We’ve been getting the same login crystal for a long time: 3* with a chance at a 4*. Based on how many people have pulled the 4* version of a character from that crystal, I’m pretty sure the odds are like 1-5%. I think uncollected players should be able to get an uncollected login crystal (guaranteed 4* with a chance at a 5*). I wouldn’t even mind if the 5* version wasn’t included. A guaranteed 4* would be nice for players who have progressed way past the need for 3* champions.

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    We’ve been getting the same login crystal for a long time: 3* with a chance at a 4*. Based on how many people have pulled the 4* version of a character from that crystal, I’m pretty sure the odds are like 1-5%. I think uncollected players should be able to get an uncollected login crystal (guaranteed 4* with a chance at a 5*). I wouldn’t even mind if the 5* version wasn’t included. A guaranteed 4* would be nice for players who have progressed way past the need for 3* champions.

I'd wager to say a decent number of uncollecteds view 4 stars like you view 3 stars. I know i only pop them for 5 star shards and isos.

Nah I’m nearly elders bane and 4 stars are my go to
  • Options
    4* are still valuable to uncollected players. I cleared act 5 with all 4*. Wouldn’t mind getting a guaranteed 4* champ from that crystal. Especially for arena.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye the only content you can’t do with 4 star are lol (easily )
    And end game war you’ll be wanting 5 stars
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ye the only content you can’t do with 4 star are lol (easily )
    And end game war you’ll be wanting 5 stars

even 4* SL can get work done in LOL