**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Improvement To Quest Crystal

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
The Quest Crystal Is outdated And Old Don't Offer Good Iso I would Like to See them Change To Based On Your Progress In the Game

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Maybe an uncollected quest crystal, replacing tier 1 and 2 iso with tier 4 and 5 iso, increased units and maybe full energy refills instead of 5 energy ones.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Do it by act. If you’re doing act 4, act 4 quest crystal. 5? Act 5 crystal. But having an uncollected crystal means that a bunch of cheaters will farm act 1 for uncollected crystals
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Do it by act. If you’re doing act 4, act 4 quest crystal. 5? Act 5 crystal. But having an uncollected crystal means that a bunch of cheaters will farm act 1 for uncollected crystals

yes
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Good suggestion. I have 1407 saved up because I hate having to sell t1 iso all the time lol.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★

Nothing wrong with that considering all the time effort n money put Into clearing act 5
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »

Nothing wrong with that considering all the time effort n money put Into clearing act 5

But if you could farm uncollected dailies by going ahead a day in date and time settings on your phone, that’d be an exploit. Same way the potion thing was
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I dont think that would work since its server based
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    I dont think that would work since its server based

How do you know ?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Doesn't really matter honestly. The main source of iso will still come from 4*/5* dupes
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    They are doing this in the next update