How would these god tier champs rank unduped?

2»

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    It's not that I really watch him much (VEEERY occasionally to say the least). but I just used his Tier list as a reference, I don't really use his Tier lists as a base to rank up my champions, though it could be helpful to some people. Sorry if you don't like him lol.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,888 ★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    @chunkyb
    These categories can help on determining if these champions are good on certain contents, specific content or on nothing at all. if they are good on lots of things or nothing, or on specific content overall you can determine champions' usefulness/tier.

Ghost Rider/Hyperion are rated as ''God tiers'' because both can do almost everything in this game, both very sustainable, good utility and one of them got a lot of damage.

X-23, Symbiote Spiderman got lots of things (Damage, Regen on X23, being more useful via masteries and countering lots of new champs like IMIW, KM, Emma, etc in Spidey's case) but utility wise they lack much compared to High Demis/Gods so there's why Low Demi-God tier exists.

Amazing tier is on the middle, they can have high damage or decent utility and lack the other.

On the other hand, Ronan is an ''Occasionally Useful'' champ from Seatin's perspective because even though he steamrolls some of the content in the game, on the rest he's not very useful at all. Same you can say about Loki.

Iron Man can be called an ''Borderline Bench'' because he's almost useless but he has some regeneration going for him. he's sustainable though lots of champions can do this better so that's why he's there. He's good if you don't have any other option.

Characters like Shulk and Colossus are ''Memes'' because they are good in nothing. No utilities or at the very least damage whatsoever.

Though an ''True''' tier list isn't possible since at least someone would disagree on something you say so it's based on personal preference.

@Stance
    The damage difference between Unduped SL and IM isn't THAT much even if we count the fury. IM has the regeneration going for him, he's a very sustainable champ so imo that's why I consider him much better than Unduped SL.

Its just about opinions bro. X23 have always and will always be god tier to me.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited November 2018
    ^ That's what I just said (on the opinions part), and I agree on X23 being more than a Low Demi god, She has done a LOT for me as a 4/55. I just used the Seatin's list as a reference to explain my point.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,888 ★★★★
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    ^ That's what I just said (on the opinions part), and I agree on X23 being more than a Low Demi god, She has done a LOT for me as a 4/55. I just used the Seatin's list as a reference to explain my point.

Yeah you just lost me at the x23 and thats why low demi god tier exist. Lol