**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WE NEED A GOLD EVENT not T4CC

2»

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Um gold has increased. Dungeons, all arena milestone gold rewards were moved to the first 3, and the Symbiote difficulty this month was loaded with gold. That’s just to name a few and leaving out all other changes since 5s and 6s were introduced. Things like increased 4 and 5 star crystals increasing gold indirectly by giving summoners ISO to sell when a champion is duped.

You need to be playing super casual while spending gold on high end content to have a problem. No wonder people want a 5 minute quest for gold, they cant be bothered to take advantage of what’s readily available. Learn 2 budget if you can’t be bothered to earn it.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I have like 40 T4CC crystals unused and no freaking gold. If your going to provide 5-6* champs at least think about the gold and ISO we need to rank them

It’s common fkin sense

Just because you have an overflow of these doesn’t mean everyone does. People still need these like myself. If you are running low on gold, grind the 3* featured
    It’s common fkin sense.
    Kabam s not gonna change something for a single player and piss off the rest of the community. So if the T4 CC is now a permanent addition to the calendar, your gonna have to deal with it.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I have like 40 T4CC crystals unused and no freaking gold. If your going to provide 5-6* champs at least think about the gold and ISO we need to rank them

It’s common fkin sense

Just because you have an overflow of these doesn’t mean everyone does. People still need these like myself. If you are running low on gold, grind the 3* featured
    It’s common fkin sense.
    Kabam s not gonna change something for a single player and piss off the rest of the community. So if the T4 CC is now a permanent addition to the calendar, your gonna have to deal with it.

It’s not a single player, it’s every top player in the game, you don’t have this problem now but you most definitely will. The game needs to work for all levels of the game. It’s dumb af having all of the things to rank a champion but not having the gold to do so even putting 4hr + in the game a day. They released 6* champs but have not changed the gold income of the champions. And there are tons of examples of this throughout the game.

Giving Xp boosts in crystals to everyone already maxed out for 3 years now, not adding 5* sig stones in solo quest advancements, just things that they add to the game but don’t change the usability of it.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Disagree. We need a T4CC, T5BC, and T2AC event.

NOT a gold event. I have over 3 million gold and climbing
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Gold isn’t the issue. It’s people refusing to grind the arena and complain about it on the forums
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Gold isn’t the issue. It’s people refusing to grind the arena and complain about it on the forums

I’m always in the arena and i have a big shortage in gold. I get more rank up materials then gold. Stop blindly defending dude. Enough is enough. THERE IS A GOD SHORTAGE.
  • Options
    *gold
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    People who plays arena never has gold shortage.. Either play arena or invest money and buy golden crystals with units... Stop complaining... Either invest time or invest money
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »

I’m always in the arena and i have a big shortage in gold. I get more rank up materials then gold. Stop blindly defending dude. Enough is enough. THERE IS A GOD SHORTAGE.

Hes not blindly defending... i myself have 10.3 million and im 629k... dont spend, just grind arena! thats the easiest way to get gold, sell expiring iso, sell items you dont need, getting gold is easy its just a case of using your resources wisely
  • Options

Hes not blindly defending... i myself have 10.3 million and im 629k... dont spend, just grind arena! thats the easiest way to get gold, sell expiring iso, sell items you dont need, getting gold is easy its just a case of using your resources wisely

I’m in every 5* arena getting 500 or 1k shards every time and do every t1a and t4b arena. Almost every day I’m selling expiring iso. I have not complained once about gold even though there is shortage. It’s this Austin guy that gets to me and yes he is blindly defending in every gold issue post spaming same arena ****. Some people are busy and can’t do arenas on hours end every day just to get gold. Its not fair that it’s the only decent way to get good amount of gold. Game has progressed and gold should’ve stayed on par.
  • Options
    Suvendu wrote: »
    People who plays arena never has gold shortage.. Either play arena or invest money and buy golden crystals with units... Stop complaining... Either invest time or invest money

Not true at all and please tell me you’re not serious about those stupid gold crystals. Sorry but I can’t take you seriously.
  • Options
    Watch out.. Was saying this exact thing earlier about the shortage of gold and the haters came out in full force...
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    My biggest point on this is catalysts not gold should be the barrier to ranking for the most part. These days that become the opposite where you can’t afford to rank up for fun even with the materials needed.

Yes gold has increased in a minor amount over the years but not nearly as much as needed to make the material economy work properly. A basic resource in game shouldn’t be the driver and a main decider in rank up decisions regularly. Unless you grind you ass off in game then you have issues with a very basic in game economy material. This shouldn’t be the case for those playing consistently unless they are ranking literally everything they come across.

I grind one arena for gold milestones each rotation and do most event quests plus AW and AQ and can only afford to rank a champ up every 2-3 weeks at most typically as a 5*.

I deal with it and am not complaining but still don’t need to think this as acceptable. I would like to be able to rank champs but I want to fool around and not just rank champs that make my team better and only those champs. It takes away from the game honestly and the experience when something like gold is a bottleneck for people.
  • Options
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    *gold

I have 10m gold
    987 t4cc frag Crystal's
    60 full t4c Crystal's
    10 and up of every class t4c in inventory
    And zero basics. I spend all my glory on basics. Do every event every t4b arena and snagged both deals on Friday for basics.

Can i have some of your gold? Lol jokes aside. Ya i hear you. I need t4b as well.
  • Options
    Well said... @Timone147
  • Options
    Whose flagging everybody that says GOLD is an issue? You're childish!!
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I need the t4cc so I can spend all my gold. I have 800k right now and that is after going rank 2 on few 5 stars and I only did that to help alliance SA. All I ever get in aq Crystal's is junk, I have like 10 t1a sitting in my stash because that's all i ever get, from map 5 Crystal's no less.
  • Options
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    I need the t4cc so I can spend all my gold. I have 800k right now and that is after going rank 2 on few 5 stars and I only did that to help alliance SA. All I ever get in aq Crystal's is junk, I have like 10 t1a sitting in my stash because that's all i ever get, from map 5 Crystal's no less.

Start r3, r4, and r5 and you’ll realize 800k is nothing. Didn’t even mention 6* lol

And btw map 5 crystals don’t give t1a crystals 😉