**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dient recieve iso för dup Form Duell Reward

Got a 4* nebula form 3v3 Duell as a dup but recieved no iso. Prev. I got 2x5k Class iso for obtaining a dup from 3v3 Rewards. Just not för nebula.

Comments

• Options
    _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Ive got it so far for every Dup i obtained thru rank reward. Just not this time...
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    _tokio_ wrote: »
    Ive got it so far for every Dup i obtained thru rank reward. Just not this time...
    No you haven't. It never gives ISO when collecting a dupe from Arena.
  • Options
    _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    I got 4* hyperion thru ranked reward. Did the same 3v3 Stadion again. Got 4* hyperion once more. He awoke and i had 2x5k Class iso in my inventory. Same goss för Corvus , carnage, proxima Midnight and Emma Frost. I got all those 2 times for being within top10% and each time the champ awoke and i got 2x5k class iso. Just not for the recent nebula...

I might have to add that this happend while my accountnw s in the 1-30 day bracket. Now im in the 31-60 day bracket and thus it could have changed. No clue.

• Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If it was a 4* champ you should've gotten 24x5k iso (or 20 I can't remember)

And like @OneManArmy said, you don't get it from the 4* basic arena ie. the 3 and 4* champ arena (rn it's Cap IW) but you get the iso from all the other arenas