**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boosts not working in war

BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I recently fought a 5/65 Medusa boss in tier 4 war, and used my 1/25 6* Killmonger. I wanted to get the one shot so I used a 20% champion boost, 12% skill special damage boost, 200% skill special power boost, and an invulnerability boost. I immediately realized that the only boost working was the war specific boost, none of the other 3 were working. I timed out because of this, so I went back in and recorded the second fight. Ignore the sometimes sloppy gameplay. I’m not the greatest. With all of the resistance buffs up it’s hard to say 100% if the champion and special damage boosts were working but it definitely didn’t seem that way. After the fight I had several alliance mates tell me that their boosts didn’t work as well. They also told me that for the third war in a row, Sparky’s taunt gets overridden by All or Nothing. Anyway, here’s the video.

Edit: I know I only used sp1 in this video. In hindsight, not brilliant. But the power boost wasn’t working in the first fight on sp2.

https://youtu.be/W-7z1nOIkvY

Comments

• Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    The class boosts are based on damage done. So fighting a highly boosted champ your specials won’t do as much damage so in return not as much power back