**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can Sundays get an overhaul? [Merged Threads]

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
For GM's FFA, could we get another difficulty and maybe see the drop percentages increase for the others?

For the arena, could we get a new series in which only 5 and 6*s are allowed and rewards GMCs like how the other one awards PHCs?

Sundays are pretty boring and lackluster.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Totally agree. Only did it today because arena 3 days event is on. Otherwise I wouldn't have done anything
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Nothing wrong with a "down" day. I like Sundays as they are. Other than AQ or AW that may be running, it's a much deserved day off.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    No, my child... Sundays are the day of rest!!!! >:)
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I agree, Sundays are very stale. It sucks because thats when i have the most free time to play the game.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Sunday's are the worst. The arenas are 2 years out of date. The Free For All is worthless and AW isn't on. They really need to be updated.

The first thing they need to add is a 3rd arena that's just for 5* and 6* champs and awards 5* and 6* shards. Give us something to do, please.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Id rather them fix\remove the help button before messing with Sundays stuff. That sh*t is a nightmare 7 days a week.
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I have to agree that Sundays are a day that I have more time to play than during weekdays. They should offer lots of good opportunities.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Noo Sunday is a break. The game is too overwhelming as is .
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Even daily events rewards are suck, i got mutant 200 iso from 4* chest
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Id rather them fix\remove the help button before messing with Sundays stuff. That sh*t is a nightmare 7 days a week.

This.

I basically scroll past the request help option on my champs and don't even bother, given that it runs 3-5seconds PER push before the game registers the hit and updates, other than my 5*'s.

The reductions should be automatically applied, and the "request help" should automatically be added to the list for alliance members to push.

As to the thread topic, I'm kind of split. I don't mind having the day off effectively, however, I wouldn't be opposed to there being something more lucrative than what currently exists.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Maybe it's different for me.
    My time zone has the arenas 6pm Sunday to 6pm Monday so I can chill Sunday evening and the next hero arena starts when I get home from work
  • Options
    Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    Kabam should do a HP and Gold mini quest every Sunday, that'll definitely help a lot of players. An have multiple difficulty which reward greater levels of prizes.
  • Options
    J_Gray7734J_Gray7734 Posts: 20
    I would be ok with a halls of healing style arena. Get rid of the phc shards and milestones be a mix of gold, revives and potions.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    It would be nice to have something with better rewards than the current "free-for-all"; which is pretty feeble and energy-expensive.

I blame the Collector.

Maybe when the story gets around to the Grandmaster taking back control of the game he could celebrate with a [i]Grandmaster's Challenge[/i] weekly event. The Uncollected/Epic level should have reasonable rewards; at least shards of T4B, T1A, 5* shards, and so on; but could be pitched much higher for end-game players.

The challenge could potentially be open to restricted heroes, in the way Danger Rooms were; with that restriction changing each trip through that you take. So first trip through you can only take heroes; next time only Cosmic champs; next time anything but heroes...
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Noo Sunday is a break. The game is too overwhelming as is .

It's a game. No one is making you play. Quit if you are overwhelmed.
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Raymundo86 wrote: »
    Arena is an utter waste of time that you’ll never get back

Tell that to the amount of champs I’ve added from arena.