**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better of these two....?

Same as the title. Consider them both as 4star 5/50....

Who is better of these two....? 44 votes

Duped magik
18%
Spity68ChampioncriticZombieZeddjkcjmijiRehan010_InfineightOnly_AlonerLostReplica23 8 votes
Duped scarlet witch
81%
The_OneGriffoplayTheManMythLegendSpeedbumpStucatexc3lIron_SkywalkerCassyHammerbro_64Duke_SilverCupidRepto23Jackbrooks2580NamelezXxLoganTDCxXcrystaldsmithKngSpcV1PER1987CainBlackJ4zz 36 votes

Comments

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Duped scarlet witch
    Scarlet witch is like a swiss army knife, she will help you clear so much content with a max sig ability that is. Her regen while based on luck helps so much on the longer paths in act 4 and she neutralizes most of what her enemies throw at her. When I'm having trouble with an eq boss, she's almost always my answer. She's my personal favorite champ.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Duped scarlet witch
    If you are talking awakening gems, SW is the better choice. However, Magik is just as good because her abilities virtually always trigger. SW relies on RNG, and if it’s good, she absolutely wrecks, but if it’s not, she is worthless for the most part. I prefer Magik, but she doesn’t need a dupe to be good. SW does.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Duped SW all the way, every day, the audacity to even consider Magik (who I have as my only 5/65) as equal or better is just blasphemy (and I’m not even religious, far from it tbh).
    Djeez, Kabam even designed specific global nodes to counter SW (dulled in lol, not sure if spelled correctly).
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Duped scarlet witch
    Both good but she is better