**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shock goddess

The people who have her might have already understood what I meant to say by the title. Nebula is insane with respect to her shock abilities. She is just a beast and can easily conquer any robotic fellow with her robotics and shock abilities. What makes her special is her shock charges that can shock the opponent continuously. Plus her sp2 doubles the shock damage. Also she is double immune.
Considering AW season 5 she is worth ranking up and can truly rock the aw attack team..... Pls. Comment if you agree or not

Shock goddess 24 votes

Agree👍
50%
KDoggg2017adqqedfyvrSpeedbumpNEO_mr_AndersonSpiderCoolsCassyDankestChefXxOriginalxXFooshblalalaRandomizerRuns_4Spidey983Infineight 12 votes
Disagree 👎
4%
issamaf80 1 vote
Partially correct 🖖
45%
Will435nameplasIron_SkywalkerTrollllolllloNamelezFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightWebby72Rehan010_ab28pHamin 11 votes

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Partially correct 🖖
    The only problem is the precise build up it takes.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Agree👍
    Haminflomo wrote: »
    The only problem is the precise build up it takes.

Corvus/Promixa/Nebula.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Agree👍
    She's pretty underrated in my opinion

My r1 duped sig 1 nebula (from arenas) did 2k damage with 30 stacks of shock in a second. Now that's alotta damage if I don't say so myself.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Agree👍
    The reasons one can opt her for this aw season are:
    1. She is a female champ
    2. As the bleed dealing champs are down, its the age for poison, shock or incernate champs
    3. Her Regen
    4. Great attacker
    5. Double immune
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Her block rating is kinda bad imo. I love her though. I won’t r4 her because she’s available as a 6 and haven’t pulled her yet.