**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units you spend per AW?

I am spending at least 150-200 units per AW I think for potions and boosts.. Is this typical to everyone?
Cause I kinda feel that I'm devoting myself a bit too much to AW..

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    None. My units are better spent on energy refills
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89

so does it mean that you aced every fights or just let it lose by not spending units for potions?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Gnotnus wrote: »

so does it mean that you aced every fights or just let it lose by not spending units for potions?

Well In my alliance we dont need to spend units in war lol. We use our glory if necessary
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    zero
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ask players if units spent on boosts count, only 1,400 units for 3 greater champion's/attack/health boosts
  • Gnotnus wrote: »
    I am spending at least 150-200 units per AW I think for potions and boosts.. Is this typical to everyone?
    Cause I kinda feel that I'm devoting myself a bit too much to AW..

I dunno about ur tier or the others that have comment on ur thread.
    but i rather look if its worth to spend 150-200 units pr AW compare to the rewards and tier ur in.

Also if ur ally does map5 or 6 u shud and u can rund AQ without troubles the Glory points shud be pretty recently good and ur shud be able to buy 1-2 potions each time ( dont more more cuz the cost will be too high, just wait and the cost resets).

If u do feel its too much.. the ally ur in might be too high for u or maybe the path ur taken.
    try either redo the path u take..

if u still feel too much spending i wud really consider a /lower AW ally.

Im not in a top AW ally so therefor i dunno if its normal to spend 150-200 units but i wud say lower than Plantin 2 its quit alot to spend that amount

• RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Almost none, it depends if we close to win.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Zero, rewards are not worth it > I’m not in a toptier ally, nor do I want to, the pure stress would drain all the fun out of playing the game. More ot: units can be better spend in other parts of the game, but that’s my humble opinion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Depends on how much I can spare. Most times, I just do what I can and accept the outcome. I'm not opposed to it if we're particularly close to a Win, or there's a reason. Generally, I don't spend much on War.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    None, because I want to enjoy the game and am quite happy in a tier 10 alliance. If we win we win, if we lose we lose.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Manage your glory. You can buy 6k and 3k potions
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    None, Nothing, nada
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Zero. Aw is a joke. The rewards suck for the amount of time involved and resources are too limited to keep ranking and or buying crystals for the next top defenders. Game is glitched half the time and aw keeps evolving to look more like the lab pic with lanes of korg. If you enjoy it by all means spend but the return on the investment is too low for me to care about aw anymore
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited November 2018
    1400 units on boosts twice a week. 2800 units weekly
    around 500 units per war in a season for potions. 1500 units weekly

The number would be a lot higher if you consider the odins dropped for new defenders.

Hope ur joking to spend that amount
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    i spend nothing.....
    always clear my path and my mini.....
    only ever use pots if i need to fight the boss...

not top tier war and this is a good reason why....

• CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    0 units. All my potions and boosts come from glory or loyalty. And I just don't die 😂
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I think around 200 to change my mastery setup between placement and attack
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★

Tier 6, we just run a single BG, and it's a first come, first serve Alliance of semi-retired players that do AW for the lulz. We won the first two of this season, but if we lost, it makes no real difference.

As many have stated, the rewards aren't worth any investment.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    0...zip.
  • OneManArmy wrote: »
    If you spend that much you should look to step down at least one tier. Personally i dont spend either units or potions, have the prestige and roster to run plat 1, but i dont find it any funny at that level, so i stepped down to plat 3 to have a more chill time. the glory and unit people spend on wars just doesnt add up for season rewards for me, the glory is better spent on t2a shards and t4b and the units i save up mostly for good deals and act 6.

I prefer spending glory on T2A etc.
    Units not a problem, especially since my alliance finishes in top of master.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    None, I’m a t2 player but I run on glory and free boosts
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    I'm in tier 4. And quite surprised many of you guys think that reward for winning aw is not worthwhile cause I earn about 700-800 5*shards and 500-600 4* shards by winning each AW. Seems this is very worthwhilw to me
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    zero
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    I think it depends say if u don't have potions since wars these days in high tiers dry u out but if u count as glory in units then I say I spend quite a lot in glory on pots since of getting dryed out from always healing since season I rather be safe and overall the amount of heals I use I count towards units so if I use 9 pots I count that as 900 units which is 5 days worth of glory spending of 550 which overall almost 5500 in glory for just once but now I'm saving more glory as I'm not in tier 2 ally anymore since retiring slowly as it's too much