**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to occult labs?

peegtgsk6ski.png
Is it a bug or did they get removed early?
t1wv5cbog5j4.jpeg

Comments

• I was just about to post the same
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Probably it has something to do with the time change ...
    Wait 45 minutes and they might pop up again
  • It's supposed to be on for another 24h
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Its gone, good riddance lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Also no one said they are gone. The time was adjusted, and this was probably affected too.
    Just wait more time
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Gone for me too. Most likely the time change will see in a few minutes
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    D_Stroke wrote: »
    only 1 path is remaining for me and i need those 5 klyntar shards

Just spent your unit mate 😂
    You’ll get extra 20
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Hey there, thanks for bringing this to us. We've gone ahead and passed this along to the rest of the team and are looking into it.

Thanks; yeah the day has now “reset” (aka 10:00am PST) and it’s not showing up still. The countdown is definitely on for this last day, as the original forum post says that it’s ending tomorrow at 9am (one hour early) so hopefully it’ll be back up very soon! 🤞
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I really hope your team can fix this asap @Kabam Zibiit
    First you remove the strands from the store before the event ends (what’s up with that weird choice) and now the labs. With so little time to play, just one path left on symbiote level and only 12 strands in my stash I feel seriously ******* right now. So pls give it all your best efforts. To loose out on that featured Chrystal because of this would really hurt. Thx
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    If it’s easier for y’all at Kabam just send everyone 2 Tier 5 Lab Crystals
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Endz wrote: »
    If it’s easier for y’all at Kabam just send everyone 2 Tier 5 Lab Crystals
    Would still want them to sent at minimum 1 5* sig stone. Also there are some people that still need the fragments, so that’s another problem.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    My life is empty again
  • PincharataPincharata Posts: 5
    d9upt2t8e8mz.png[qdq4kweh4p22.png
    Y ahora q hago un jefe para el 100%
    @Kabam Zibiit Realise that you are doing all you can but still...
    if you can’t bring back the labs bring back the strands in the store. Pls
  • wthatwthat Posts: 3
    I'm in the same boat one line left and 20 shards remaining!
    Or even better. Send everyone the strands and crystals that are awarded from 2 tier 4 or 5 labs.