**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 70 and Class Sub-Masteries

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Increasing the level cap to 70 and each of those 10 levels gives you 1 Class mastery

A Class mastery is specific to its Class (obviously) and including the 6 in the game each class will have a total of 5 masteries with 5 levels each. They will cost Class Cores to unlock followed by a small to medium amount of units

Some ideas I've had are
Mutant:
OMEGA LEVEL: All Non Direct damage is increased by up to 20% (4% per level)
Cellular repair: A stronger varient of salve that responds to damage taken. Whenever mutants take damage they can repair up to 0.5% of their health per second up to a total of 10% of their health

Skill:
Weapon proficiency: critical rate and damage are boosted by 10% (2% per level) for all attacks involving a weapon (most special attacks for skill champions and even all attacks for MK and GP) (does not affect secondary damage like Bleed)

Tech:
Alternate Energy: All special attacks consume up to 10% less energy (2 per level)
Armor plating: all special attacks recieved deal up to 12.5% less damage

Cosmic:
Odin's Blessing: all buffs last up to 3 seconds longer (0.6 seconds a level)
Starlight: Enemy nullification has up to 25% chance to fail (5% per level)

Level 70 and Class Sub-Masteries 22 votes

Yes
63%
Kronos987654321Mr_PlatypusHulk_77Fel_95PaperIl_JooOMr_OtterLalalandHavoc418SummonerB2LuxrayTamerBrayden_Alexis4175_MissBrittxox 14 votes
Good idea, Bad examples
18%
A_Noob_Is1TheMageHunterSungjbutters 4 votes
No
18%
wSWeaponXAppleisgodDave_the_destroyerUncle_Fatty_247 4 votes

Comments

• AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I like all of them, but the mutant one is way overpowered.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    10% on the mutant one should do it I think
  • BraydenBrayden Posts: 1
    Yes
    Ha
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yes
    Ok I can see where the mutants are a bit more powerful however I was mostly just spitting random ideas with rough estimates.

Overall however even up to a 10% boost to non-direct damage should be more than enough to make it valuable. Also not EVERY mastery will benefit EVERY champion in its class. It's supposed to be a Sub-list of masteries that allows you to give your unique style to each class. And as you'll ONLY have 10 points per class and a total for 5 mastery skills each having 5 levels you'll not be able to max them all out.

You can try to increase the ones that benefit the most champions in the class, go for the niche picks that really fill in the gap of your favorite champs (maybe), go for the ones that are all about PI, place 2 points in each mastery and be done with it, or whatever!

The idea is adding a certain amount of diversity back into the game at the very core of both mastery and class mechanics. Each class will have its very useful MD-level mastery by they will also have a dud or two and then and average to situational mastery.

(And side note about Odin's Blessing is that it only affects the main 4: Fury, Precission, Cruelty, Armor)
    (Starlight does not interact with Omnom or Stagger)