**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I love killmonger.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
But is there any reason why he can't at least apply his bleed more abou than once? Do not think that would be too op, but his basic damage is not so well for ROL or LOL imo. Thoughts?

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    He would have too much bleed damage
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    He would have too much bleed damage

Maybe a cool dien timer on it?, Kind of like what they did to cages indestructible
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Its because of his SP3s ability. If KM was able to stack his bleeds up to 20, His SP3 would be too devastating for the AI. Thats why his bleed can only be applied once per.
    4zg0pdif0wl9.png
    Guess that makes sense, world just be nice to reapply during long fights.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Its because of his SP3s ability. If KM was able to stack his bleeds up to 20, His SP3 would be too devastating for the AI. Thats why his bleed can only be applied once per.

I don't think it needs to be changed but it wouldn't affect his sp3 at all. He would still gain the stacks at the same rate, instead of bleeds resetting they would stack instead. It would have zero effect on his sp3 bleed stacks
    How would it be OP anyway? Most fights aren't going to last long enough to apply it more than once except rol and LOL, which definitely wouldn't be too OP there.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It’s probably just a way to balance him and not be too OP with all the utility he currently has.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    this is the only drawback for me to treat KM like a no doube god tier, I don’t think it make sense to cap it at total 50bleed stack per fight. Some other champs have similar charging ability, but not capping it per fight, like:
    Nebula: 20 max charges, no cap per fight
    Gambit: 10 max charges, no cap per fight
    DrVoodoo: no cap for poison charge stack, no cap per fight
    Medusa: perm bleed when shattered, max 30 bleed, no cap per fight
    Sparky: poise max 10charges, no cap per fight

If you have concern over 50 stacks bleed dealing too much dmg overtime, try to look at blade medusa x23, sp2 capww2, sp2 deadpool xforce. Those deals much more dmg than KM where KM need to chrage on their 50 stacks bleed to cast sp3 in a long run.

Any other thoughts?
    @Angelicsign they probably made Killmonger less effective bleed wise because of his already beefed up utility standpoint.

I don’t see a Medusa or Blade (without synergy’s) taking on any and all autoblock and evade champs without getting stomped.

Where as all KM has to do is bait SPs and he basically has truesteike for days on end.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Well I'll be interested to walk over you Corvus by my KM (ーー;) too. 😏
    I'll walk over your Corvus and your KM with my Groot. Come at me bro ;) any more opinions on this?
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    I'll walk over your Corvus and your KM with my Groot. Come at me bro ;) any more opinions on this?

Lol
    ZombieZedd wrote: »
    Well I'll be interested to walk over you monger by my Corvus (ーー;)

I’ll raise you one higher and walk over your 5* Corvus, with my 5* Corvus ;)))